BAKED POTATOES ARE THE BEST POTATOES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Vada pav (It's worth going to India just for this!)
2. Mashed potatoes (I prefer whipped taters with a little sour cream, salt, pepper, and a dash of cayenne - with cream gravy of course).
3. Baked potatoes
4. Tater tots
5. Fries
6. Au gratin

Apparently, while it's perfectly ok to eat raw potatoes when they're freshly harvested, it can be a bad idea to eat them raw if they've begun to sprout eyes.

Source: UT San Diego

Apparently, while it's perfectly ok to eat raw potatoes when they're freshly harvested, it can be a bad idea to eat them raw if they've begun to sprout eyes.

Source: UT San Diego
Yep. Once they start to turn green, that's your signal not to eat that part, as it has begun to produce toxins.

--Patrick

Taco Time needs to get on this, ASAP. Their nachos are a little underwhelming, but they have tater tots that they serve as "mexi-fries." Why not put those tots to better use?
Taco Time does that already, though I don't think it has guac.

The best of both worlds: Kumpir

- Take a giant baked potato (or slam 2 together)
- Make an opening
- Add butter, cheese and salt and mash everything up (even better when you go: HULK MASH!)
- Add stuff. Lots of stuff
- OMNOMNOMnomnomnomnom

Its tzatziki, which is a yogurt cucumber sauce. At least I'm assuming since it looks like it and I've never been to a greek place that didn't have it. Its also really good.

I just made some Potatos Au Gratin. Holy FUCK is it filling, couldn't even finish it. Course...thats probably since its made for 2-3 people and I also had a steak- BUT STILL!

Status
Not open for further replies.