Austraila Bans Small Breasts and Vaginal Fluid Ejaculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austraila Bans Small Breasts and Female Orgasm

To be fair, it's female ejaculation that's banned, not orgasm, per se. :laugh:

Austraila Bans Small Breasts and Female Orgasm

That's because the latter is just a myth, like Bigfoot or North Dakota.

C

Chibibar

so even if an older asian like 25 year old with A cup breast (very common) looks "too young" is deem illegal too?

K

Kitty Sinatra

I banned small breasts in my bedroom ages ago. It's worked for me; I'm sure it'll work for Australia.

I worked with a guy when I was in Sydney and I still remember him telling me how much more enlightened his fellow countrymen and women were than us in the States. Of course I didn't know about their amazing censorship stuff at the time. (And to our australians here, no worries, I know dumb-bot 2000 there isn't a normal representation of your entire country, it's Crocodile Dundee right? ;) )

S

Soliloquy

I worked with a guy when I was in Sydney and I still remember him telling me how much more enlightened his fellow countrymen and women were than us in the States. Of course I didn't know about their amazing censorship stuff at the time. (And to our australians here, no worries, I know dumb-bot 2000 there isn't a normal representation of your entire country, it's Crocodile Dundee right? ;) )
Now, in a world where tolerance of other cultures is considered one of the staples of enlightenment, can a person who claims their culture is more enlightened than another actually be enlightened?

Now, in a world where tolerance of other cultures is considered one of the staples of enlightenment, can a person who claims their culture is more enlightened than another actually be enlightened?
How does tolerance of culture require not seeing one culture as superior to another?!

Status
Not open for further replies.