Export thread

August 2016 pre-election poll

strawman

strawman

Just a quick check to see where people are right now. Anonymous, contains four parties and abstention voting options. There's no good way to order candidates, so I'm alphabetically going by last name of the presidential candidate.

blotsfan

blotsfan

As a New Yorker (ugh) my vote for president doesn't matter, but I need to vote against Trump just for my concience.

Dei

Dei

As a New Yorker (ugh) my vote for president doesn't matter, but I need to vote against Trump just for my concience.
I find consolation in the fact that all of my relatives that will vote for Trump live in Buffalo tbh.

phil

phil

As a Texan I'm pretty sure my state is going to go for Trump, but I'm torn between voting for Clinton whom I'd actually rather see win or Johnson who I'd like to see win Texas as a big FU to the two party system and has a better chance than Clinton of that.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

At last check, WV has a 99% chance of going red in November. Not with my help it won't.

I'm hoping the "war on coal" rhetoric backfires, and the unions get the rank and file to see that Trump is firmly on the side of the mine owners and not the miners.

And to @phil, there's no one with the national footprint of a Nader, Perot, John Anderson, Wallace, or Thurmond to make even a ripple this time around.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

As a Texan I'm pretty sure my state is going to go for Trump, but I'm torn between voting for Clinton whom I'd actually rather see win or Johnson who I'd like to see win Texas as a big FU to the two party system and has a better chance than Clinton of that.
Clinton currently polls much better in Texas than Johnson, but not in the right places to realistically expect to win, if that pushes you in one direction or another. FYI, the polls are pretty old (pre-both conventions).

GasBandit

GasBandit

I ain't voting for Baraka, I don't care if he cuts off my head.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Dave

Dave

All he needs is a turban and the middle name "Hussein".

And yes, I know a turban isn't muslim. Unlike people who emphatically use the middle name in posts or conversations.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

i'm just here to run up the national popular vote as much as possible to humiliate trump

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I demand we only let Halforumites from Ohio and Florida vote, for maximum realism.

Terrik

Terrik

Welp

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I voted for Johnson in this poll, because as a Floridian it's my job to skew results

Terrik

Terrik

I voted for Johnson in this poll, because as a Floridian it's my job to skew results
So did I. President Johnson 2016

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

So did I. President Johnson 2016
Which one do you plan on digging up, Andrew or Lyndon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gruebeard

Gruebeard

9 votes for libertarian? I guess Gassy's got 8 alts.

Terrik

Terrik

Which one do you plan on digging up, Andrew or Lyndon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I...I guess Lyndon.

After I get a forklift rented for his huge Johnson.