fade
mr_thehun
drifter
LittleSin
LittleKagsin
North_Ranger
Azurephoenix
Silver Jelly
...plus others that I can't tag since it'll only let me tag 10!

The challenge is simple:

1) A self-portrait of yourself, in a style that you're not as comfortable with.

2) A portrait of another contestant in whatever style you want.

3) Both.

This thread will be used for discussion and WIPs, and a finished product page will be made eventually.

DUE: Saturday June 23rd 2012. If anyone as any hard issues with this date I can re-evaluate.

Go!

North_Ranger

Staff member
Okay, who wants me to draw them as a fantasy/sci-fi/Changeling character? Ladies, I gotta warn you, I suck at drawing beautiful women, so no promises to any of you ;)

I probably won't be entering the contest this time around... but maybe I'll surprise you guys with something crappy thrown together last minute. We shall see.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Persons who tag me will receive a fantasy/sci-fi/Changeling drawing of themselves. My choice if I don't also receive a PM for specifics :D

North_Ranger

Staff member
Okay, but I'm going to need some facial references... until you just want me to draw some pencil-neck with a Frazetta fixation writing "The Leadership Secrets of Attila the Hun" :p

I have finished!

Now I must wait. :(

Although, I'm worried. I was looking at this persons art as I drew me...but...well..I copied their head style a bit to exactly. I'm afraid it looks like a trace and it's making me paranoid.

Indeed. A truly sophisticated motherfucker who is hell of aware that peppering his goddamn sentences full of swear words makes him sound fucking inarticulate

Fuck it. There's no way I'm going to win this and every day I don't post the more likely it is to meet toddler destruction.

contest2.jpg

I switched with Gusto.

Yeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.