ARM YOURSELVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/COLOR]
And that's a REAL Mexican reference.
Fair enough, but I'm not certain he'd have much chance in the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny that's shaping up here.
Then you underestimate the awesome power of El Chapulin Colorado![/QUOTE]

Heed her words, people. El Chapulin Colorado is not to be trifled with. That's how you get a chipote chillón to the 'nads.[/QUOTE]

¡No contaron con su astucia!

Dave

Staff member
You know, I tried to find a way to make ti so that you could unlock threads without making you a mod - just you. But I couldn't. I even created a new User Group (registered users, Administrators, Moderators, etc) called Thread Necromancer, but it STILL only allows you to unlock your OWN threads and nobody else's.

So I did try. Now I have a choice. Do I let any threads be resurrected by anyone and get rid of the addon or do I leave it and have one person upset at me?

Hmmm...

You know, I tried to find a way to make ti so that you could unlock threads without making you a mod - just you.
That would be awesome and a very acceptable compromise. However, it would be a bit unfair and considered special treatment. You'd likely upset a considerable portion of the user base and be considered to be showing me favoritism. Probably not the best move.

Dave said:
Now I have a choice. Do I let any threads be resurrected by anyone and get rid of the addon or do I leave it and have one person upset at me?

Hmmm...
Get rid of the add-on. Don't show favoritism. Or post up a poll and see what the over all consensus is (we both know that they will likely remain locked) and just let me throw my little temper tantrum with the belief that someday I'll get over it. But until I do I'll at least try to be entertaining.

Dave

Staff member
It wouldn't be showing any favoritism, it would be for fun.

But again I couldn't do it, so the point is moot.

W

Wasabi Poptart

"I am programmed in multiple techniques. A broad variety of pleasuring."

As the latinum keeps rolling in...

Disruptor cannons, phasers, swords, rocks, pointy sticks. I've got 'em all. Just have your cash at the ready. No checks, please.

E

Element 117

Can I have 150 neutron star powered planet destroying rail cannons?

And a latte, to go?

How much do "those two" cost then?
You'll have to ask them yourself. I like keeping *my* trachea intact.[/QUOTE]

Send in the boy.

No matter what happens, we all win.[/QUOTE]

No, the boy grows up to be one of those two. Having him killed by himself from the future negates his being there in the future to kill himself, thus creating a temporal paradox and destroying the fabric of the space-time continuum which can only be repaired by a last ditch modification of the deflector dish by the crew of the Enterprise. The crossover only complicates matters and makes my head all poundy.

Status
Not open for further replies.