[News] Are we Sims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member
The graphics are really good, but the storyline is a bit tedious and I can't stand most of the characters.

Heard part of an interview on this topic this morning on the radio. I think I might have listened to more, but you should apparently never let the physicist who's working on this project speak in public. He explained his theory, the radio hosts reiterated it (clarifying question, active listening, all that) and all he could do was repeat what he'd said originally over and over again. Not a good person to explain things to people who aren't already intimately familiar with the project.

Turtles. Turtles all the way up.

The only aspect I don't like assertion that we are either doomed to a short lifespan, or we are a simulation. There's room - albeit tiny - that we are the species that is going to create such a simulation in the future. The original "gods" if you will.

Insert that ''NERDS'' meme here.

Sometimes I feel so incompetent when reading about quantum things.

I thought I figured out how to get out once, but really it was just Data tricking me with a box of isolinear chips.

Man, this game needs a tutorial.

I'm moving to Somalia to try hard mode.
Not to worry. In Somalia all automatic weapons are banned, and anyone carrying a handgun must be licensed, just like driving a car. That's why it's so safe over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.