Arcade Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Every time I get a trophy Piotyr takes it from me. He's stalking my arcade scores!!

So much hate.

I expect I'll lose at least half these trophies by tomorrow. I like trying every game, so sue me.

Dammit! Only 1000 points off #1 in Zombie Horde!

I must invest in a proper mouse. This trackpad is killing me.

Dammit! Only 1000 points off #1 in Zombie Horde!

I must invest in a proper mouse. This trackpad is killing me.
I'd just take it back anyway. I literally had to TRY to die at the end by not buying weapons to lose it. It's not a hard game at all.

K

Kitty Sinatra

For some reason, I suck at Ms Pacman. The ghosts behave differently enough, it seems, that my Pacman moves fail miserably.

Also, I took back my 5 card slingo championship. That's really just a matter of waiting for the right cards, though.

K

Kitty Sinatra

That wasn't actually the strategy. You gotta hit a high enough level for the fruit worth bothering with. I only took like 3 bananas.

Dave, I fucking hate you for installing the Arcade in the forums.

As if the forums themselves aren't addicting enough, nooooooo, you had to go there and install this nifty arcade...

Yeah, thanks, it's like mixing up heroine with some coke... in a digital form...

Baaaaaaaaar..... Braaaaaainnnnnnsssssssss... muuuuuuusssssssssst plaaaaayyy... Maaaahhhhjooooooongggg...

No seriously: HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!

(Yeah, I know, it's a strange way to say "thank you". :) )

K

Kitty Sinatra

wait, no, the links just messed up a little.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

ah crap. We have to register there to play anything

I need to find a game that everyone just hates so I can spend a day or two playing and finally get a number 1 score.

Dave

Staff member
Did you know you could challenge people to games in the arcade? Click on their name in any thread and then click "Challenge in the Arcade".

This is going to be great fun!

I wonder if it has setups for a tournament?

K

Kitty Sinatra

I knew about the challenges because some challenged me a while ago. I can't remember who that was, or which game, but I did play right away. Nothing really seem to have happened with it though after I'd finished the game and I've never noticed anywhere what the result of the challenge was.

Now for a little nitpick. I prefer the the little trophy icons under the user name. The game icons seem kinda "messy" to me.

O

Olorin

I also agree with the messiness. The old trophies looked better.

There also seem to be quite a few hacked games in the arcade, so it might be a good idea to ask the creators of the games if it's really ok to use their games. (3 of my games were also on next-level-arcade.com while I never agreed to that)

I also agree with the messiness. The old trophies looked better.

There also seem to be quite a few hacked games in the arcade, so it might be a good idea to ask the creators of the games if it's really ok to use their games. (3 of my games were also on next-level-arcade.com while I never agreed to that)
You can always contact them and ask for some kind of contract. Otherwise if you like the publicity...

I'd also like to sign any petition to return the arcade trophies. It looked better and you could easily just mouse over them if you were actually curious to what they were. Also, while some icons are pretty obvious there are a few (like your Gem Blasting one, Dave) that are completely impossible to read anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.