[Drawing] Anyone want to help with some concept illustrations?

Dave

Staff member
My wife was going to do this but backed out because she doesn't trust herself, which is dumb.

I am looking for a couple of concept illustrations for my book "Of Stalk and Stone", but I can't draw for shit. So I'm looking for someone who can help me out.

The person interested should be willing to Skype or have a phone conversation with me, so if you want to stay anonymous and in the shadows this is not for you.

There will be a total of 4 distinct creatures as characters and if it works out (and if I get the thing finished and sold) the artist may very well get called on to also do sketches of other objects/creatures.

Disclosure: You retain all rights to these drawings until such time as I sell the book at which time the agency may or may not go with them (but I'll suggest heavily they do). Also note that if it gets sold and the agency doesn't want to use them, I will still give the artist full credits somewhere and give them pub on a book website. Basically, I won't make any money off of them unless you do as well.

I'll already be giving props to Halforums, but you'd be named by either your handle or real name.

GasBandit

Staff member
Here, I whipped this up for you. Stalk and Stone. No charge.

stalk and stone.JPG

so if you want to stay anonymous and in the shadows this is not for you.
.... RiiiichaaAAARDS!!!!

Seriously though, it's not like Skyping is a grand revelation of all things private, so that shouldn't stop people who want to stay anonymous from trying their hand. Even I've been on Skype/Ventrilo with other halforumites a time or two.