Export thread

Another reason to love Barack

Steve

Steve

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow ... 52547.jpg/

He's not afraid to check out a hot chick's ass in public.

Denbrought

Denbrought

Worth noting that by the look of Sarko, it was him that pointed it out to Obama ("Why, check tha booty!").

Not that I blame him for checking out that hiney (because, dayum), but I sure hope he doesn't Clinton his run in office, if you know what I mean.

Le Quack

Atleast not until the 2nd term anyway.

That way we can get an ultra conservative family oriented president after barack.

cvgurau

ThatNickGuy said:
Not that I blame him for checking out that hiney (because, dayum), but I sure hope he doesn't Clinton his run in office, if you know what I mean.

But, Obama is a Christian, sir, and Christian politicians never engage in such shenanigans!

Shame on you for suggesting they would!

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Le Quack said:
Atleast not until the 2nd term anyway.

That way we can get an ultra conservative family oriented president after barack.
Do you think that Bush was a Conservative????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not even close. Bush leaned so far left, he had more in common with Hilary than Reagan.

Alex B.

cvgurau said:
ThatNickGuy said:

But, Obama is a Christian, sir, and Christian politicians never engage in such shenanigans!

Shame on you for suggesting they would!
Pff, seriously. Next you're going to tell me he has black children.

Tress

Tress

drawn_inward said:
[quote="Le Quack":3ruezxbg]Atleast not until the 2nd term anyway.

Do you think that Bush was a Conservative????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not even close. Bush leaned so far left, he had more in common with Hilary than Reagan.[/quote:3ruezxbg]

Riiiiiight. :eyeroll:

Cajungal

Cajungal

I can see it now. My extreme right wing relatives are gonna get a hold of this picture and make a mass email that sounds something like this:

THINK WE ELECTED A REAL LEADER?!?!????!!!!!!1! CHECK OUT OUR PERVERTED PREZ!11!!!!!

I wonder what his wife would think.....

Send this to anyone you know who knows about true family values and CLASS!!!!

Mark my words.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Just wait until Chris Hanson sees this!

GeneralOrder24

Well, now that MJ is completley gone, I guess it's time for Barack to sneak back into the news.

BARACK SWATS A FLY
BARACK LOOKS AT AN ASS
BARACK SLIGHTLY OVERCOOKS HIS MICROWAVE POPCORN SO THAT WHEN HE OPENS THE BAG IT SMELLS BURNT BUT FOR THE MOST PART ITS STILL OK.

Really? There's got to be something better to report on.

Denbrought

Denbrought

GeneralOrder24 said:
Well, now that MJ is completley gone, I guess it's time for Barack to sneak back into the news.

BARACK SWATS A FLY
BARACK LOOKS AT AN ASS
BARACK SLIGHTLY OVERCOOKS HIS MICROWAVE POPCORN SO THAT WHEN HE OPENS THE BAG IT SMELLS BURNT BUT FOR THE MOST PART ITS STILL OK.

Really? There's got to be something better to report on.
As long as people prefer to listen about the latest tidbit about someone's fly-chop than a revolt in China, it's the press' duty to go for what'll give more audience and money.

Cajungal

Cajungal

GeneralOrder24 said:
You just made me giggle. :D

Seraphyn

Seraphyn

So... any more pics of that chick?
:unibrow:

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Seraphyn said:
So... any more pics of that chick?
:unibrow:

Calleja

Calleja

Guys... he's a male human being. And, I mean... have you LOOKED at that ass?

I'd have been more worried had he NOT looked at it.

Not cause I think that would mean he's gay, but actually an alien infiltrating us in the first stages of invasion. Even a gay guy would have to turn to look at that ass.

Le Quack

Man after my own heart.

Am I the only guy on this board that actually turns around to check out asses sometimes?

Vagabond

V.Bond

Steve

Steve

Just now noticed this (and for the record checking out the President's package does not make me gay)

Espy

Espy

:rofl:

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

Calleja said:
Guys... he's a male human being. And, I mean... have you LOOKED at that a**?

I'd have been more worried had he NOT looked at it.

Not cause I think that would mean he's gay, but actually an alien infiltrating us in the first stages of invasion. Even a gay guy would have to turn to look at that a**.
No. Just No.

That is very offesive for gaysexuals!

We would be looking at her dress.

It is a very nice dress.

ASS! I MEANT ASS!!

:(

Chronos[Ha-G]

Great - so, basically, my "Goldwater Conservative" father is going to find out about this 2 months after it occurred - at which point it'll be even less than completely irrelevant to anything - and get pissed off and complain about it.

At least, if that whole "Bowing to Saudi-Arabia" thing is anything to go by.

HowDroll

HowDroll

<Later that day>

Obama: Here's my negotiations, motherfucker.
Sarkozy: Alors! I am insulted at zees terms!
Obama: <Pause>
Sarkozy: <Pause>
Obama: Dat assssssss!
Sarkozy: Mais oui, dat asssssss!

Chronos[Ha-G]

HowDroll said:
<Later that day>

Obama: Here's my negotiations, motherfucker.
Sarkozy: Alors! I am insulted at zees terms!
Obama: <Pause>
Sarkozy: <Pause>
Obama: Dat assssssss!
Sarkozy: Mais oui, dat asssssss!

QUICK! We absolutely have to get someone who can fake a French accent and someone who can create a reasonable facsimile of Obama's voice to record this. If I could do either, I'd volunteer (Hell, if I could do both, I'd have already started recording).

Philosopher B.

Steve said:
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/photo//090709/ids_photos_wl/r3356552547.jpg/

He's not afraid to check out a hot chick's ass in public.
That pic is priceless. I thought of putting a caption to it but that'd just ruin it.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

That chick, obama, Sarkozy's expression... That picture is perfect. If I was the photographer that took it, I would have made a party just for this awesome picture. I would have framed it too, and put it over my chimney. And then, when I was old, I would have told the story to my (bored) grandchildren.

I love this picture.

Philosopher B.

Seriously, could Sarkozy be posing any better? :rofl:

Gurpel

Gurpel

Oh my gosh guys, michelle is going to be so mad.

http://i31.tinypic.com/2hphxds.jpg

Edit: tinypic not working?

Works for me.

And who is that girl, anyway?

Singularity.EXE

I have never been so proud to be an American.

Mr_Chaz

And Sarkozy seems so proud to be such a perve. Love it.

quandofloo

Edrondol said:

Works for me.

And who is that girl, anyway?
I don't know about the second photo but the first is the Brazilian President's daughter.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

The video is better, Obama is sly about his glance, and Sarkozy is craning is back and neck to get a look around Obama...

VIVE LE FRANCE

quandofloo said:
I don't know about the second photo but the first is the Brazilian President's daughter.
Nice!

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

drawn_inward said:
Not even close. Bush leaned so far left, he had more in common with Hilary than Reagan.

...go on.

Jake

Jake

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Tap it...

fade

fade

This post leads to a question I asked my wife the other night...Why is it that we all call this president by his first name (or his full name)? I've noticed that the press (with the exception of Fox News) does it too. Like he's not the president, but our buddy up in office. Ol' Barack, my pal. Think I'm going to call up ol' Barack and have some brewskis and watch the game.

klew

klew

fade said:
This post leads to a question I asked my wife the other night...Why is it that we all call this president by his first name (or his full name)? I've noticed that the press (with the exception of Fox News) does it too. Like he's not the president, but our buddy up in office. Ol' Barack, my pal. Think I'm going to call up ol' Barack and have some brewskis and watch the game.
I noticed something similar with Hillary Clinton. It was always Nancy Reagan, Laura Bush, Michelle Obama, but occasionally, just "Hillary".

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I think Hillary came about because of her undeterminable last name.
Is she Hillary Rodham
Hillary Clinton
Hillary Rodham-Clinton...

In the 80's they called Nancy by her fist name a lot.
But who could forget Bababoosh? They always treated that as one name.

I am just glad we are not calling him BHO. Like TR FDR JFK LBJ...

GasBandit

GasBandit

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, former Prime Minister of Italy, Silvio Berlusconi!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m63ydlggZA:3s2qwywt][/youtube:3s2qwywt]

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

He'll end up getting more votes...

Espy

Espy

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ElJuski

ElJuski

We also called Bush "Dubya".

Steven Soderburgin

No wonder he's so weak on helping the gays

DAMN YOU HUSSEIN!!!!!!!!

-- Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:53 am --

obama more like brobama

-- Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:54 am --

Jake said:
so he's just continuing the failed policies of the past

hope and change :eyeroll:

-- Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:02 am --

he's just looking at her because in his culture the women don't dress like that

i'd like to see her birth certificate :heythere:

Iaculus

Edrondol said:
quandofloo said:
Nice!
Well, she's Brazilian. Go figure.

Iaculus said:
Edrondol said:
quandofloo said:
Nice!
Well, she's Brazilian. Go figure.
This may be pervy of me to ask, but how old is she?

quandofloo

Not old enough. I think she is 17.

Steven Soderburgin

Edrondol said:
Kissinger said:

Kissinger said:
Edrondol said:
Kissinger said:
I can't read for shit today, can I?

But it's cute when you think I read every post. :tongue:

Steven Soderburgin

I wasn't saying the joke was already made.

I was making the same joke AGAIN.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

GasBandit said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, former Prime Minister of Italy, Silvio Berlusconi!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m63ydlggZA:8r3ibtl0][/youtube:8r3ibtl0]
A full blooded Italian friend of mine pointed out that Italians seem to vote in their leaders based on how wacky they are and how checkered their pasts are. If they don't do several stupid things or have been convicted of sexual assault at least once in the last 20 years they don't stand a chance.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Sarkozy is such a bad influence :p

GasBandit

GasBandit

quandofloo said:
That's old enough in a great many states.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

GasBandit said:
quandofloo said:
It's old enough everywhere, if they don't tell.... :twisted:

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I just wonder how well a face to face meeting between Obama and da Silva will go...

Edit:
Not his daughter, a delegate from Brazil.

Calleja

Calleja

With an ass like that, you don't think about the age.

Come on, it's a glance, it's not like he hit on her or something.

Tress

Tress

Calleja said:
With an a** like that, you don't think about the age.

Calleja

Calleja

does she LOOK seventeen to you!?

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

GasBandit said:
quandofloo said:
In almost every state in the US..only a few have 18 as the age of consent. MOST of them have 16.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

The battle continues!

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

sixpackshaker said:
Not his daughter, a delegate from Brazil.
If we had delegates like that in the States....

Actually, I'm not sure whether Congress would get more or less done.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I actually think Congress getting less done would be a good thing.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

GasBandit said:
I actually think Congress getting less done would be a good thing.
Fair point.

X

XP-Dolphin

Tinwhistler said:
GasBandit said:
quandofloo said:
In almost every state in the US..only a few have 18 as the age of consent. MOST of them have 16.
I thought almost every state that has an under 18 age of consent puts a 3 year stipulation on sub-18 anyways though.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

boy howdy, there is nothing less creepy than detailed discussion about the age of consent.

GasBandit

GasBandit

XP-Dolphin said:
Tinwhistler said:
GasBandit said:
quandofloo said:
I thought almost every state that has an under 18 age of consent puts a 3 year stipulation on sub-18 anyways though.
Pffft, what fun would THAT be? And besides that, what magically happens at the stroke of one's 18th birthday that a 17 year old DOESN'T have that enables an 18 year old to be fully aware and responsible for the reproductive functions of his or her own body?

Charlie Dont Surf said:
boy howdy, there is nothing less creepy than detailed discussion about the age of consent.
You're such a big girl's blouse.

JCM

GasBandit said:
XP-Dolphin said:
Tinwhistler said:
GasBandit said:
Pffft, what fun would THAT be? And besides that, what magically happens at the stroke of one's 18th birthday that a 17 year old DOESN'T have that enables an 18 year old to be fully aware and responsible for the reproductive functions of his or her own body?.
The same thing that a 21-year old has that a 20-year old doesnt have to be able to drink? (or whatever age it is that your state legalizes drinking).

Espy

Espy

JCM said:
The same thing that a 21-year old has that a 20-year old doesnt have to be able to drink? (or whatever age it is that your state legalizes drinking).
Hey! I might be able to go die for my country in the military but I shouldn't be allowed to have a drink! :aaahhh:

GasBandit

GasBandit

I'm of the opinion that the demonization of alcohol and the "forbidden fruit" effect are largely to blame for the problems the US has in underage/collegiate drinking. In germany (and much of Europe) you can have any drink you want just as soon as you're big enough to reach across the bar and pick it up, and they don't have this problem.

Steven Soderburgin

GasBandit said:
I'm of the opinion that the demonization of alcohol and the "forbidden fruit" effect are largely to blame for the problems the US has in underage/collegiate drinking. In germany (and much of Europe) you can have any drink you want just as soon as you're big enough to reach across the bar and pick it up, and they don't have this problem.
Sounds like they are spreading the alcohol around.

:smug:

figmentPez

figmentPez

The comic strip Crankshaft from Thursday:

:Leyla: Is anyone else disturbed by the thought of a schoolbus driver in an ice cream truck circling the block to check-out teenage girls?

GasBandit

GasBandit

A tube top and short shorts = "LOOK AT ME, BOYS! DON'T YOU WISH YOU WERE INSIDE ME?"

(in before "Grass in the park")

-- Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:25 pm --

Kissinger said:
GasBandit said:
Sounds like they are spreading the alcohol around.

:smug:
I know you're just being a douche, but the fact is they're not. With all the mystique of the forbidden removed from alcohol, it ceases to be the all-consuming desired substance of pure rebellion that it is for American teens.

fade

fade

GasBandit said:
I just did a very brief google search on alcoholism in Germany, and I got quite a few hits. A lot of them for scientific studies. The results also showed me the drinking age is 16, which seems a little older than "big enough to reach across the bar".

figmentPez

figmentPez

GasBandit said:
I'm of the opinion that the demonization of alcohol and the \"forbidden fruit\" effect are largely to blame for the problems the US has in underage/collegiate drinking. In germany (and much of Europe) you can have any drink you want just as soon as you're big enough to reach across the bar and pick it up, and they don't have this problem.
Yeah, no problems with drinking in Europe:

Britons warned over rise in Greek holiday 'binge-drinking' rapes

German bar-owner jailed over fatal drink duel with teen

Alcohol abuse spikes for Germans over 50

I've also read reports that binge drinking by teens is rising all over Europe, but I can't find the article.

Seraphyn

Seraphyn

figmentPez said:
I've also read reports that binge drinking by teens is rising all over Europe, but I can't find the article.
Meh. And upping the drinking age would only change one thing: more people breaking the law. You can't battle such problems with a simple law like that.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Seraphyn said:
Meh. And upping the drinking age would only change one thing: more people breaking the law. You can't battle such problems with a simple law like that.
Did I say anything about the law? No, I didn't. Frankly I'm positive that the legal drinking age is not the deciding factor in who abuses alcohol and at what age. It's a much more complex issue, and I was just pointing out that it's foolish to hold up Europe as a perfect example of responsible drinking.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I feel I need to add...

Thank Heaven, for little girls....

GasBandit

GasBandit

Nothing is perfect, but while europe still has occasional troubles, they don't have the situation America has, where every single american between the age of 17 and 22 is a de-facto alcoholic. (picture in link form due to NSFW)

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Vagabond said:
I saw that this morning, He still got a peak, just not the stare that Sarkozy got.

She was way hotter in my imagination. Older, too. :aaahhh:

GasBandit

GasBandit

Nothin a paper bag won't fix.

GasBandit said:
Nothin a paper bag won't fix.
Paper bags won't make her older.

Or me less married.

Espy

Espy

Sure, he was just "turning around" , my aching butt.

I'm a guy and I know when a guy is checking a girl out. That was full on presidential "DAYUM!"

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

GasBandit said:
Nothin a plastic bag, pulled tight across her face, and 4-5 minutes of kicking and muffled screaming (depending on lung capacity), won't fix.
Oh yeah! :hump:

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Two paper bags, one for each of you, in case her's falls off...

I think she if fairly attractive, butt her back and hair look better.

Seraphyn

Seraphyn

Edrondol said:
She was way hotter in my imagination. Older, too. :aaahhh:
What the old man said :(

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Seriously, The Messiah hasn't posted in here yet? Wow. :Leyla:

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Barack did that one pretty smooth, pretending to be doing something else.

Sarkozy didn't even try to pretend. :rofl:

@Li3n

@Li3n

TeKeo said:
Barack did that one pretty smooth, pretending to be doing something else.

Sarkozy didn't even try to pretend. :rofl:
He's not the one married to a chick that looks like she could break him in half though...