Another reason to love Barack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not that I blame him for checking out that hiney (because, dayum), but I sure hope he doesn't Clinton his run in office, if you know what I mean.

L

Le Quack

Atleast not until the 2nd term anyway.

That way we can get an ultra conservative family oriented president after barack.

C

cvgurau

ThatNickGuy said:
Not that I blame him for checking out that hiney (because, dayum), but I sure hope he doesn't Clinton his run in office, if you know what I mean.

But, Obama is a Christian, sir, and Christian politicians never engage in such shenanigans!

Shame on you for suggesting they would!

Le Quack said:
Atleast not until the 2nd term anyway.

That way we can get an ultra conservative family oriented president after barack.
Do you think that Bush was a Conservative????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not even close. Bush leaned so far left, he had more in common with Hilary than Reagan.

A

Alex B.

cvgurau said:
ThatNickGuy said:

But, Obama is a Christian, sir, and Christian politicians never engage in such shenanigans!

Shame on you for suggesting they would!
Pff, seriously. Next you're going to tell me he has black children.

drawn_inward said:
[quote="Le Quack":3ruezxbg]Atleast not until the 2nd term anyway.

Do you think that Bush was a Conservative????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not even close. Bush leaned so far left, he had more in common with Hilary than Reagan.[/quote:3ruezxbg]

Riiiiiight. :eyeroll:

Cajungal

Staff member
I can see it now. My extreme right wing relatives are gonna get a hold of this picture and make a mass email that sounds something like this:

THINK WE ELECTED A REAL LEADER?!?!????!!!!!!1! CHECK OUT OUR PERVERTED PREZ!11!!!!!

I wonder what his wife would think.....

Send this to anyone you know who knows about true family values and CLASS!!!!

Mark my words.

G

GeneralOrder24

Well, now that MJ is completley gone, I guess it's time for Barack to sneak back into the news.

BARACK SWATS A FLY
BARACK LOOKS AT AN ASS
BARACK SLIGHTLY OVERCOOKS HIS MICROWAVE POPCORN SO THAT WHEN HE OPENS THE BAG IT SMELLS BURNT BUT FOR THE MOST PART ITS STILL OK.

Really? There's got to be something better to report on.

GeneralOrder24 said:
Well, now that MJ is completley gone, I guess it's time for Barack to sneak back into the news.

BARACK SWATS A FLY
BARACK LOOKS AT AN ASS
BARACK SLIGHTLY OVERCOOKS HIS MICROWAVE POPCORN SO THAT WHEN HE OPENS THE BAG IT SMELLS BURNT BUT FOR THE MOST PART ITS STILL OK.

Really? There's got to be something better to report on.
As long as people prefer to listen about the latest tidbit about someone's fly-chop than a revolt in China, it's the press' duty to go for what'll give more audience and money.

Cajungal

Staff member
GeneralOrder24 said:
You just made me giggle. :D

Guys... he's a male human being. And, I mean... have you LOOKED at that ass?

I'd have been more worried had he NOT looked at it.

Not cause I think that would mean he's gay, but actually an alien infiltrating us in the first stages of invasion. Even a gay guy would have to turn to look at that ass.

L

Le Quack

Man after my own heart.

Am I the only guy on this board that actually turns around to check out asses sometimes?

Just now noticed this (and for the record checking out the President's package does not make me gay)

Green_Lantern

Staff member
Calleja said:
Guys... he's a male human being. And, I mean... have you LOOKED at that a**?

I'd have been more worried had he NOT looked at it.

Not cause I think that would mean he's gay, but actually an alien infiltrating us in the first stages of invasion. Even a gay guy would have to turn to look at that a**.
No. Just No.

That is very offesive for gaysexuals!

We would be looking at her dress.

C

Chronos[Ha-G]

Great - so, basically, my "Goldwater Conservative" father is going to find out about this 2 months after it occurred - at which point it'll be even less than completely irrelevant to anything - and get pissed off and complain about it.

At least, if that whole "Bowing to Saudi-Arabia" thing is anything to go by.

<Later that day>

Obama: Here's my negotiations, motherfucker.
Sarkozy: Alors! I am insulted at zees terms!
Obama: <Pause>
Sarkozy: <Pause>
Obama: Dat assssssss!
Sarkozy: Mais oui, dat asssssss!

C

Chronos[Ha-G]

HowDroll said:
<Later that day>

Obama: Here's my negotiations, motherfucker.
Sarkozy: Alors! I am insulted at zees terms!
Obama: <Pause>
Sarkozy: <Pause>
Obama: Dat assssssss!
Sarkozy: Mais oui, dat asssssss!

QUICK! We absolutely have to get someone who can fake a French accent and someone who can create a reasonable facsimile of Obama's voice to record this. If I could do either, I'd volunteer (Hell, if I could do both, I'd have already started recording).

P

Philosopher B.

Steve said:
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/photo//090709/ids_photos_wl/r3356552547.jpg/

He's not afraid to check out a hot chick's ass in public.
That pic is priceless. I thought of putting a caption to it but that'd just ruin it.

That chick, obama, Sarkozy's expression... That picture is perfect. If I was the photographer that took it, I would have made a party just for this awesome picture. I would have framed it too, and put it over my chimney. And then, when I was old, I would have told the story to my (bored) grandchildren.

I love this picture.

Q

quandofloo

Edrondol said:

Works for me.

And who is that girl, anyway?
I don't know about the second photo but the first is the Brazilian President's daughter.

The video is better, Obama is sly about his glance, and Sarkozy is craning is back and neck to get a look around Obama...

VIVE LE FRANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.