[Funny] An Important Note on Steak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where else can we go this week? So let me begin...

In America today there are at least 30,000 different steak recipes.
All of them are good.
Steak, you see, is the Real Man's birthday cake; and while we prefer a plain, simple sirloin, fried in a pan with a touch of butter and oil, we would not be so presumptuous as to force our will on you.
The way we see it, telling a Real Man how to prepare his steak would be like telling him how to ride his horse, drive his car or make love to his girlfriend.
And among Real Men this just isn't done.

Where else can we go this week? So let me begin...

In America today there are at least 30,000 different steak recipes.
All of them are good.
Steak, you see, is the Real Man's birthday cake; and while we prefer a plain, simple sirloin, fried in a pan with a touch of butter and oil, we would not be so presumptuous as to force our will on you.
The way we see it, telling a Real Man how to prepare his steak would be like telling him how to ride his horse, drive his car or make love to his girlfriend.
And among Real Men this just isn't done.
Is this a test?

M

makare

if more guys were willing to accept loving making advice.. the world would be a better place.

ex.. do not stick it in her pooper.. without asking.

if more guys were willing to accept loving making advice.. the world would be a better place.

Too many people have the mindset of "I got this", whereas if they bothered to educate themselves a little, they'd have more enjoyable sex lives.

This would be funny if I didn't know someone who had it happen to her. She was in the middle of sex with her boyfriend at the time, and all of a sudden he pulls out then, well, sticks it in her pooper. And I mean he tried to put it all the way in. She went from shock to pain to anger in no time, as you can imagine. The guy was completely confused.

I didn't think that was something that needed explaining.

M

makare

Poor guy. If she's not letting him put it in her pooper by now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.