[Question] Actually, fuck it, now it's an AMA because I'm a following Dbag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask me some shit, I will answer fucking anything except for the stuff I'm legally not allowed to answer.

Cajungal

Staff member
It happened like this last time, too. First one, then dozens! It'll be fun to read a new batch.

How've you been feeling, Frank?

I was thinking about making this thread. You should choose one poster to answer for each question you ask, though, otherwise it'll become a mess pretty quickly.

First question, why you gotta make so many AMAs?
I only made one. And I only got a few questions.

:okay:

HCGLNS You have the option of having a personal reading of your favorite book from your favorite author. What is the book and author?

Like crap mostly, but that's because it's back to the grinder. Had one pretty gruesome file I was assigned to with my supervisor recently that has me feeling just ghastly and it's involved many super late nights so I'm exhausted to boot.

Cajungal

Staff member
I would make one, but I know I wouldn't be able to think of questions for every single person in return... or at least I'm not going to.

I was thinking about making this thread. You should choose one poster to answer for each question you ask, though, otherwise it'll become a mess pretty quickly.

HCGLNS You have the option of having a personal reading of your favorite book from your favorite author. What is the book and author?
I like the cut of your jib.

I was expecting to get awesome questions like stienman and BananaHands were giving everyone, but then I got like.. 3.

Also, people love to ask silly questions almost as much as they do answering them. To be honest it's hard to believe it took THIS long for the new batch of AMAs to pop out. I'm pretty sure you can blame Gilgamesh

What did I miss? What's going on here?Ok, please read The Bells by Edgar Allen Poe, increasing in volume with each stanza.

How has Frank been affected by the reverse surge of senior personnel being forced back into junior positions.

have you ever fired your gun whilst jumping through the air?

Have you had to brake up any deadly underground gangs comprised entirely of senior citizens?

Is it possible for a new RCMP officer to get trained and only work for a few months before taking two consecutive paid paternity breaks?

How do you handle dealing with some of the lowest forms of scum society has to offer?

How does one get into a situation where they need to take two consecutive paternity leaves, unless each leave is over 9 months?
We have the absolute highest amount of parental leave on this side of the ocean and more than most on the other side too. Parental leave can be up to 35 weeks split between the parents as they see fit (on top of the 15 weeks the mom gets anyway).

As for 2 consecutive leaves, I have no idea if we have benefits that cover that. Not something I've ever checked on. Maybe I will.
How do you handle dealing with some of the lowest forms of scum society has to offer?
I don't at all much anymore. It's pretty rad, though I deal with far more gruesome shit now. I don't have to deal much with the people involved, except for doing interviews and such.

Otherwise I laugh about it. I make fun of it. If I didn't, I would go nuts.[DOUBLEPOST=1358178283][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where is the weirdest place you have a mole/freckle/distinguishing mark?
I have a huge splotchy birthmark on my left ass cheek.

We have the absolute highest amount of parental leave on this side of the ocean and more than most on the other side too. Parental leave can be up to 35 weeks split between the parents as they see fit (on top of the 15 weeks the mom gets anyway).

As for 2 consecutive leaves, I have no idea if we have benefits that cover that. Not something I've ever checked on. Maybe I will.
How does one get into a situation where they need to take two consecutive paternity leaves, unless each leave is over 9 months?
I have a cousin who is is married to a relatively new RCMP officer. I say relatively new because I can't for the life of me figure out how much he's actually worked so far. They had a kid right a few months after his training so he took a parental leave then. He only just went back to work briefly and now he's leaving again for their newest kid who was just born. I was curious how the heck they were able to do this sort of thing (aka I wish I could get in on this sort of thing but I have to work to make money to support my family).

I have a cousin who is is married to a relatively new RCMP officer. I say relatively new because I can't for the life of me figure out how much he's actually worked so far. They had a kid right a few months after his training so he took a parental leave then. He only just went back to work briefly and now he's leaving again for their newest kid who was just born. I was curious how the heck they were able to do this sort of thing (aka I wish I could get in on this sort of thing but I have to work to make money to support my family).
Shoot, yeah. Being paid a full time wage to have children?

The US is about the worst first world country in this respect:

http://www.workingmother.com/best-companies/everyone-us-state-maternity-leave

I don't think I've ever taken off more than 2 weeks, and most of the time it's a week if I don't mind doing a bit of work at home and handling emergencies. This last time it was a week, and I actually worked ahead so I didn't use any PTO, nor get behind on any of my projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.