Status
Not open for further replies.
Failure is not an option – it’s a lifestyle.

Kurtz within 24 hours : "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

Krisken said:
figmentPez said:
SeriousJay said:
Failure is not an option – it’s a lifestyle.
"Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product."
I knew I should have paid Best Buy the $15 to remove it.
No if you let the Geek Squad do that then they tell you it's already full of virus' and spybots and worms and the swine flu. Sure, it hasn't even been turned on yet, but you should just let them work on it for awhile, it will be good as new. It's only 500 dollars unless they find more problems.

Y

YAOMTC

fade said:
Hah. Now if you put a GEOLOGIST on the left side of that Indy image, they'd be equal. Except you'd have to add \"Consume massive amounts of alcohol in the process.
Coincidentally, Andre the Giant is in the image right below the one you're referring to, and nobody could drink more than him.

fade

Staff member
I should've pointed out that the Uncyclopedia article I linked is hilarious. The "biologist" entry is also funny, but not quite as fleshed out.

J

JCM

fade said:
I should've pointed out that the Uncyclopedia article I linked is hilarious. The "biologist" entry is also funny, but not quite as fleshed out.
Yiikes, sounds like modelling to me-

"The prospect of month upon month of fieldwork in remote places has led to some interesting evolutionary peculiarities amongst this species. Amidst only rocks and alcohol, with often long dark nights eliminating the possibility of the former, and leaving only the latter, resourceful geologists fill their time intermingling with other geologists. During this time, upcoming geologists earn their "wings" (or more appropriately, their "hammer") by fulfilling one or more of the following electives:
a) Date a fellow geologist
b) Sleep with a fellow geologist
c) Have an affair with a geologist
d) Have an affair with a student geologist
e) Marry a fellow geologist
f) Marry a current or former student geologist
g) Date/Marry or have an affair with a driller
h)Date/ Marry or have affair with field hand/ offsider
i) Marry a purveyor of alcohol
Combinations, or multiple repetitions of the above electives result in the true seasoning of a geologist. An informal survey of geologists at 25 of the top 30 geology programs in the US News and World Report 2005 rankings found that 84% of faculty and 78% of graduate students fulfilled at least two of the above electives. Of tenured faculty surveyed, 98% had fulfilled at least three of the above. Surveyors often examine such geological features.

Even better, from Scott's Tweet yesterday:

Scott's Tweet said:
quick Sunday poll: Would you be upset if I reclaimed Ding Sunday's to use that time working on Binwin graphic novel.
So Ding! moved off of the old site that hosted it and onto pvponline, changed format and went to Sundays. He did 5 comics and now it's gone so he can turn it into a book to sell.

So (onomatopoeia)! (past tense verb) off of the old (noun) that (past tense verb) it and onto (noun), changed (noun) and went to (noun). He did 5 (plural noun) and now it's (past tense verb) so he can turn it into a (noun) to (verb).

So sizzle! chipped off of the old block that smothered it and onto wang, changed gender and went to town. He did 5 lasers and now it's renovated so he can turn it into a cow to poop.

So BAM! Pissed off of the old bitch that dogged it and onto platform, changed cow and went to poop. He did 5 farts and now it's rocked so he can turn it into a car to poop.

Edrondol said:
So BAM! Pissed off of the old bitch that dogged it and onto platform, changed cow and went to poop. He did 5 farts and now it's rocked so he can turn it into a car to poop.
:Leyla:

Status
Not open for further replies.