Export thread

5 Year Anniversary Contest

Dave

Dave

Well, folks, the 5 year anniversary was put on hold because of Mikko's sickness and passing. I'd had something planned, but put it on the backburner for obvious reasons.

Well, it's back on.

Rules:
  • Respond to this thread with the words: I'm IN! (or something else to that effect that makes it obvious)
  • Get your numbers.
  • Be lucky when we hold the contest on April 18 at 10 PM CT.
The contest will sound very familiar. We take the pool of interested candidates, give them each 5 numbers, then I will randomly pick numbers live online during a UStream broadcast. First person to get 3 of their 5 numbers wins.

Let me try and answer all questions here.

How do we know you won't pick a favorite? I won't have access to the numbers. @Emrys is going to be picking them randomly and sending them to you. I'll have NO IDEA who has what numbers.
Do I have to be present to win? No. Emrys will be there for verification and she will know who the winner is, even if they aren't there. Of course, it'll be more fun if you are there!
Do I have to do anything else? Nope. Just say you are interested and show up.

Who is eligible? Any Halforumite PAST OR PRESENT who has been registered before today. Alts do not count and since I will have to get your personal information to give a prize, I think I'll find out if you gamed the system.

What is the prize? Ready for this?
  1. First place is a PS4 game system. If you already have a PS4, we can talk about an equivalent cash value.
  2. Second place is a $200 gift card to Amazon!
  3. Third place prize is a $50 gift card to Amazon!
  4. Fourth place is an early access copy of the Steam game Divinity: Original Sin.

Is this different from the other donation contest? Yes. This is the 5th anniversary contest, not the donations contest.

If I'm in the donations contest, can I join this one? Hell yeah!

How can you afford to do this? Well, I wasn't planning on saying, but I feel you deserve to know. The reason I hadn't planned on it will become obvious. Mikko left me money in his will. I didn't find out about it until fairly recently. He specifically said that it's for me and not Halforums, but I can't just ignore you guys in this. I'm not going to say how much, but it was a good bit of money. I just got word today that the transfer has gone through, so it should hit my account in the next 3-5 business days. If this ruffles any feathers, I'm sorry. It's nothing I expected, either.

I'll be closing this thread sometime early next week to give everyone a chance to get in on this. Please note that if you are over seas I'll probably do the cash value as shipping costs are horrible. Or we can order from Amazon.timuktu or whatever.

Any further questions will be answered by updating this first post.

And it's over! The winners are:

• @blotsfan - A PS-muthafing-4!!
  • @Jay - $200 gift card to Amazon!
  • @Celt Z - $50 gift card to Amazon!
  • @Adam - Divinity: Original Sin - Early access beta game!
  • @figmentPez - The super secret prize! Only those watching the stream could win by matching all 5 numbers! He wins a game of his choice from Steam and a copy of every book written by authors here on the boards!
Congrats to the winners!!

drifter

drifter

Goddamnit, now I'm crying again.

Also, in.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I'm in!

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

I'm in.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I'm in.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Also Damnit NR, why did you always have to be such a great guy

Dave

Dave

Also Damnit NR, why did you always have to be such a great guy
I know, right? It's one of those things where you don't want to accept it, but it's also what he wanted. His dad basically talked me into it. I was floored to say the least.

Krisken

Krisken

It amazes me that even after he's gone North Ranger continues to show he was and is the heart of the forum.

I'm IN!

blotsfan

blotsfan

Im in

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Don't put me in the drawing but since his thread was closed I wanted to simply say that Mikko was truly someone I called a dear friend. I can count the number of people in this category on one hand. I knew him inside and outside the forums though I never got the chance to meet him (it wrecks me to pieces inside that now that I have the means to visit him, I can't). I'm also sorry I wasn't here during the actual situation, it is truly my biggest regret of being gone for the forums for so long. I see him all over the forum though. Pictures of his avatar, quotes of his sayings in signatures and most of all, in how everyone treats each other. We all seem to be living the ideal Mikko had for Halforums. I know that'll never change now.

I'm glad to see his legacy lives on like this. I know that's what he would have wanted.

Best of luck to the person that wins!

Fun Size

Fun Size

I'm in.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'm in! :D

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I'm IN!

yes, I did cut and paste that...

bhamv3

bhamv3

In Mikko's honor, I'm in.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I'm in like... someone that's in.

Emrys

Emrys

Remember, folks, I need funding for my world domination campaign so I'm open to bribes and kick-backs.

Of course, I won't say this in front of Dave so he doesn't shut me down but... um...

Move along, nothing to see here!

:hide:

Dave

Dave

:ninja:

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Mikko... truly amongst the best of human beings.... I need to show this to my wife, who's still on the fence about "online people."

Also, yeah, I'm in.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I'm IN!

Wish I could be around to watch the live stream, but I have class then.

Dave

Dave

Mikko... truly amongst the best of human beings.... I need to show this to my wife, who's still on the fence about "online people."

Also, yeah, I'm in.
Show her the Christmasing thread. She'll be won over quick.

Tress

Tress

I'm in.

Thanks, both to N_R, @Dave, and @Emrys, for even making something like this possible. Stuff like this is what makes this more than just a website for movie trailer discussions and funny pictures.

Dave

Dave

I'm in.

Thanks, both to N_R, @Dave, and @Emrys, for even making something like this possible. Stuff like this is what makes this more than just a website for movie trailer discussions and funny pictures.
N_R gets all the thanks. If not for him and his generosity the contest would have been for a stick of gum and a hearty, "Yo!"

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'm in!

(Sounds like my prom night. :D)

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Remember, folks, I need funding for my world domination campaign so I'm open to bribes and kick-backs.

Of course, I won't say this in front of Dave so he doesn't shut me down but... um...

Move along, nothing to see here!

I'm in, also hey, look at this pile of candy I could ship to Saskatchewan at a moment's notice......

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

I'm in! Vacation in Hawaii for Emrys and her doomweasels (if she can find a way to smuggle them in)!

Dei

Dei

I'm in. :)

Dave

Dave

You sneaky married people have TWO chances to win!

Emrys

Emrys

How can you afford to do this? Well, I wasn't planning on saying, but I feel you deserve to know. The reason I hadn't planned on it will become obvious. Mikko left me money in his will. I didn't find out about it until fairly recently. He specifically said that it's for me and not Halforums, but I can't just ignore you guys in this. I'm not going to say how much, but it was a good bit of money. I just got word today that the transfer has gone through, so it should hit my account in the next 3-5 business days. If this ruffles any feathers, I'm sorry. It's nothing I expected, either.
How did I miss this on the first reading?!

Goddamn allergies. <sniffle>

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Dammit, Mikko just proves how awesome he was, even after he passed.

Eriol

Eriol

I'm IN!

And great for correct usage of "to that effect" as well. ;)

Dirona

Dirona

Wait, what? I, just, wow, uh, ya. That is a phenominal gesture.

Also, I'm in.

Also also... Emrys... uh, how about I don't invite you to convocation? So that way you don't feel oddly obligated to sit through strange seminary prof's speeches? That's a totally good bribe, right?

Emrys

Emrys

Wait, what? I, just, wow, uh, ya. That is a phenominal gesture.

Also, I'm in.

Also also... Emrys... uh, how about I don't invite you to convocation? So that way you don't feel oddly obligated to sit through strange seminary prof's speeches? That's a totally good bribe, right?
I work in the College of Graduate Studies & Research, so I get the "honour" of working convocation. Lucky me, yes? ;)

Dave

Dave

First post has been updated.

The PS4 is now the first place prize. Someone just donated a $200 Amazon gift card for second place.

Dirona

Dirona

Yes you do - but not the Theological Colleges one! We're separate (read: special)! So you could have the priviledge of going to 2 convocations!

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I fucking love this forum. Seriously... y'all are the best.

Emrys

Emrys

Yes you do - but not the Theological Colleges one! We're separate (read: special)! So you could have the priviledge of going to 2 convocations!
<monotone>Oh yes, please, let me have the honour, I have lived for this moment, how can I let it pass by?</monotone>
;)

PatrThom

PatrThom

All right, all right.
Now that there's a chance I won't win a PS4, I'll enter.

--Patrick

Dirona

Dirona

<monotone>Oh yes, please, let me have the honour, I have lived for this moment, how can I let it pass by?</monotone>
;)
Exactly my point! Consider yourself official not invited!

Yes, that should put me in her good books...

Emrys

Emrys

Exactly my point! Consider yourself official not invited!

Yes, that should put me in her good books...
Ha! I'm going to send the doomweasels in my place.

Dirona

Dirona

Ha! I'm going to send the doomweasels in my place.
That would liven up the proceedings considerably.

Oooh! And then we could do a doomweasel v rat dog (chihuahua - belonging to my mother) showdown. Fundraising!

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

First post has been updated.

The PS4 is now the first place prize. Someone just donated a $200 Amazon gift card for second place.
Shit, you guys.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Now that there's a chance I won't win a PS4, I'll enter.
Sounds...like my prom night?

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I'm in.

Krisken

Krisken

Sounds...like my prom night?
Your prom night was way more eventful than mine. Hell, I went bowling.

Piotyr

Piotyr

I'm in. Mikko continues to be awesome.

strawman

strawman

I'm in.

BErt

I'm in. Merry Unbirthday, halforums.

Frank

Frank

I'm in.

This is pretty nuts.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Your prom night was way more eventful than mine. Hell, I went bowling.
We held a formalwear LAN party after the dance...

I fragged my date in Halo and Unreal Tournament.

Far

Far

I'm in. :D

MindDetective

MindDetective

Crazypants. I'm in.

Adam

Adam

I'm in, this is crazy. Just the way our pantsless overload liked.

Jay

Jay

I'm IN... @Adam

PatrThom

PatrThom

We named the DOG Indiana...

--Patrick

fade

fade

Count me in.

Adam

Adam

I didn't even notice!

Dave

Dave

That either says a lot about him...or you.

Adam

Adam

That either says a lot about him...or you.
I am strictly a tight ass.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I'm in.

papachronos

papachronos

Even though I'm mostly a lurker, count me in too. But only with the stipulation that should I win, the money goes back into the operating fund that keeps this place running. I don't have any use for a PS4, but I have plenty of use for procrastination and distraction.

Puntabul

Puntabul

I am in.

Vrii

Vrii

I'm in!

Espy

Espy

Jeeze Mikko. Now I'm all teary eyed again. That guy. :(

I'm definitely in.

Dave

Dave

First post updated again. Third place prize: $50 gift card to Amazon.

So to recap:
  1. PS4 (or cash equivalent - $400 USD)
  2. $200 gift card to Amazon
  3. $50 gift card to Amazon

I think we can say that Amazon is the real winner here.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I'm in.

Jax

Jax

I'm competing! (said in OotS Elan's voice)

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

I'm in.

Deal me.

LittleSin

LittleSin

I am so in.

klew

klew

I'm in, while simultaneously out of my pants.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Sure, sign me up.
I more-than-likely won't be there due to time zone issues and such, but in the unlikely event my numbers somehow come up, I really don't want or need a PS4; I'd be much happier with a $200 gift card from Amazon (.co.uk or .de or .fr or whatever), so in that case, switch prizes with #2.

Also, huzzah for Mikko. But that goes without saying.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Is that 10am or pm on the drawing? @Dave

jwhouk

jwhouk

I'm in, while simultaneously out of my pants.
...and into sauna pants? ;)

EDIT: Also, I probably won't be able to attend any online drawings, but I'll figure it out if I win something.

EDIT 2: Oh, that's right, I'm on vacation at the end of that week. I might actually be around for that. Kewlness.

Dave

Dave

Is that 10am or pm on the drawing? @Dave
10 PM. I'll be at work at 10 AM.

fade

fade

If one of you losers who's too cool for a PS4 wins it, I call dibs.

I mean "loser" in the most endearing possible way.

Terrik

Terrik

I'm innnnnnn

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'm in...again!

...wait, hang on.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

i'm in

Cajungal

Cajungal

In it to win it.

Good old Mikko... :(

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

I shall participate within the confines of this contest with the utmost concentration and possible live interaction.

or, to be more plainly spoken....

I'M IN BIATCH! ;)

ncts_dodge_man

ncts_dodge_man

I'll delurk long enough to say the below and to say that NR was such a wonderful guy to do this for Dave and a big thank-you for Dave to be so awesome as to pay for this place and do this.

I'm in.

Not that I ever win anything.

grub

grub

I'm in.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I am in.

Celt Z

Celt Z

That is a beautiful sentiment from North Ranger. He had such a big heart.

I'm in, but one caveat: we don't need the PS4 (long story short: we're getting one for free elsewhere), so if my number gets called, you can either switch me to a gift cert or just pick another number.

PatrThom

PatrThom

On a totally unrelated note, there sure seems to be a whole lotta love for the PS4 in this thread.

--Patrick

figmentPez

figmentPez

10 PM. I'll be at work at 10 AM.
Oh! 10PM... Then I won't be in class. I just might be able to watch the livestream.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I'm in.

How can that big Finnish bastard make me feel emotions in the shriveled black hole that is my heart simulacrum even from beyond the grave?

tegid

tegid

Fucking surprise tears in the subway.

I'm in, gimme some of those numbers.

Gusto

Gusto

I'm in. Dammit Mikko, so cool.

Shakey

Shakey

I'm in!

Dave

Dave

Your sig makes everything you say fun to read.

General Specific

General Specific

I'm in!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

This is a good way to tell who the lurkers are...

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

If one of you losers who's too cool for a PS4 wins it, I call dibs.

I mean "loser" in the most endearing possible way.
In this thread, fade likes PS4s, and losers.

Oh my god, fade's been replaced by a podperson.

David

David

I'm in!

Emrys

Emrys

We've got 43 robots online right now. I'm waiting for them to start signing up.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

I'm in, though if I do, I would request that prize money go towards site maintenance (already have a PS4 :p)

Just Me

Just Me

I abstain in hope money goes to someone who needs it more than I (or to the site) and the PS4 goes to someone who appreciates it and puts it to use; my MMO obsession is dire einough that I barely get back to my good ol' guitar hero X-Box...

Just chiming in for a 'Gods bless Mikko!'

dill616

dill616

I'm IN!

Points for cuteness?

Emrys

Emrys

I'm IN!

Points for cuteness?

While that is cute, it isn't a baby doomweasel. Negative points.

General Specific

General Specific

While that is cute, it isn't a baby doomweasel. Negative points.
How about a baby Doomie video!

Emrys

Emrys

cry-rage-face.jpg

Guess who's in the lead so far! ;)

Doomweasel #18

Doomweasel #18

Guess who's in the lead so far! ;)

Me? :whistling:

Emrys

Emrys

Yes, you are, Stinky-Mink.

Emrys

Emrys

PS: You spelled your name wrong. You're a doomweasel. If you're a dooweasel, you need to go get your hair styled.

Fun Size

Fun Size

Or someone needs to clean that up.

Emrys

Emrys

Or someone needs to clean that up.
Then, yes, his name is correct.

Tiger Tsang

Tiger Tsang

I'm in.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Doomweasels? More like dookieweasels!

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

I'm in.

and I as well must find a tissue. Cheers N_R

Bones

Bones

I am in!

Dave

Dave

I opened a Google Hangout to test it out for the contest. I added everyone from my Halforums circles. Turns out that may not have been a good idea. It was funny, but I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen for a while!

jwhouk

jwhouk

Not that I'm playing any sympathy card out there, but... I only have on gaming console. My Nintendo Wii, which I bought way way back when it was the hot console to have.

And... I'm really ashamed to mention this... I never really owned a gaming console in the "modern" era of video games.

Seriously. All the games and such that I've ever played were on the Mac or PC, or way back on my old Intellivision with Breakout! or my Atari 400 computer.

Part of me thinks I'd be absolutely lost with an Xbox or a PS4, but then again my Wii is slowly becoming a paperweight since they took most of the channels off that I used on a regular basis (news, weather).

Dave

Dave

And you can watch blu-rays on it!

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

And you can watch blu-rays on it!
Back in Dave's day they only had red-rays and he was lucky to have that!

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Back in Dave's day they only had red-rays and he was lucky to have that!
No, back then they only had Ray, a guy that would act out the movie for them.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Not that I'm playing any sympathy card out there, but... I only have on gaming console. My Nintendo Wii, which I bought way way back when it was the hot console to have.

And... I'm really ashamed to mention this... I never really owned a gaming console in the "modern" era of video games.

Seriously. All the games and such that I've ever played were on the Mac or PC, or way back on my old Intellivision with Breakout! or my Atari 400 computer.

Part of me thinks I'd be absolutely lost with an Xbox or a PS4, but then again my Wii is slowly becoming a paperweight since they took most of the channels off that I used on a regular basis (news, weather).
I've never owned a single game console. I own a DSiXL, and have...Three games on it? Myeah :p

PatrThom

PatrThom

No, back then they only had Ray, a guy that would act out the movie for them.
With bunnies!

EDIT: Oh, man! They have a version of Teeth!

--Patrick

Dave

Dave

Fourth place prize just added: A copy of Divinity: Original Sin.

Right now the game is in beta, but this is an early access pass. The beta comes with 20 hours of play and will automatically be upgraded to the full game when it's released.[DOUBLEPOST=1396723442,1396723274][/DOUBLEPOST]I was getting it and I thought, why not just pay the extra $20, get a second copy (buying in bulk is cheaper anyway), and make it a fourth place prize?

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

I'M IN! You can't tell from this post but I just did a pose while thinking that.

fade

fade

I've got my fingers crossed. I'm a huge fan of the Playstation line (and yes, I have a sweet-ass PC gaming rig, and I still prefer the ps3), but there's no PS4 in the budget. Then again I'd donate it back to site maintenance if that helps.

Zappit

Zappit

Alright, I'm in. If I do happen to win anything, I'd rather have the cash equivalent (since that appears to be an option?) go right to the Jimmy Fund, a cancer charity, instead of me.

Dave

Dave

Alright, I'm in. If I do happen to win anything, I'd rather have the cash equivalent (since that appears to be an option?) go right to the Jimmy Fund, a cancer charity, instead of me.
If anyone wants to do something other than keep the money, we'll still give it to them to do as they will. That would mean we'd PayPal you the cash and you could donate it from there.

phil

phil

I guess I'm in!

Dave

Dave

Entries will close sometimes unexpectedly tomorrow & the thread will be locked. @Emrys will be sending out the numbers on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Emrys

Emrys

I'm pretty sure I've got everyone who indicated they wanted in on the contest but if your name isn't on the list below, let me know.
Adam
AshburnerX
BErt
bhamv3
blotsfan
Bones
Bowielee
Bubble181
Cajungal
Celt Z
Chad Sexington
Charlie Don't Surf
Cheesy1
CrimsonSoul
CynicsmKills
DarkAudit
David
Dei
dill616
Dirona
drifter
Eriol
Espy
fade
Far
figmentPez
Frank
Fun Size
Gared
General Specific
grub
Gusto
HCGLNS
Jax
Jay
jwhouk
klew
Krisken
LittleKagsin
LittleSin
MindDetective
ncts_dodge_man
Officer_Charon
papachronos
PatrThom
phil
Piotyr
Puntabul
Ravenpoe
Shakey
sixpackshaker
Sparhawk
SpecialKO
stienman
tegid
Terrik
ThatNickGuy
Thread Necromancer
Tiger Tsang
Tinwhistler
Tress
Vrii
WasabiPoptart
Yoshimickster
Zapkode.marie
Zappit

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

You sneaky married people have TWO chances to win!
Does that mean my wife that has an account but never comes here or posts can sign up? lol

Dave

Dave

Does that mean my wife that has an account but never comes here or posts can sign up? lol
Yup.

phil

phil

Hey! I uh...very suddenly got married to like 15 people. So they're all going to sign up.

Dave

Dave

Who is eligible? Any Halforumite PAST OR PRESENT who has been registered before today.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Who is eligible? Any Halforumite PAST OR PRESENT who has been registered before today.
I'm still trying to get my wife to sign up. I don't think she'd cave in time anyway.

--Patrick

Krisken

Krisken

I'd feel weird about asking my wife to post just to increase the odds for me. I'm happy with my one chance :)

Zapkode.marie

Zapkode.marie

I'm in or something to that effect. {snickers}

fade

fade

I don't really want my wife to come here. Worlds colliding, Jerry! Worlds colliding!

bhamv3

bhamv3

I'd feel weird having my wife here, period. I'd have to cut back on my pervert antics.

Gared

Gared

Sure, I'm in.

Tress

Tress

My girlfriend jokes that she's going to set up an account without me knowing and start posting. I'm not sure how I'd feel about it. :confused:

Emrys

Emrys

My girlfriend jokes that she's going to set up an account without me knowing and start posting. I'm not sure how I'd feel about it. :confused:
How do you know she hasn't already?

Tress

Tress

Emrys

Emrys

Wise move.

Terrik

Terrik

I'm intentionally making sure Jun's English never progresses just so I can avoid this situation.

bhamv3

bhamv3

I'm intentionally making sure Jun's English never progresses just so I can avoid this situation.
I could translate for her, if she wants.

Krisken

Krisken

Huh. Here I just don't post anything my wife wouldn't expect me to say out loud. I must be doing it wrong.

Tress

Tress

I could translate for her, if she wants.
Do not betray us, @bhamv3.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Do not betray us, @bhamv3.
You're right, I should not have suggested I would betray my fellow Halformites. For that is not the way.

*holds out fist for brofisting*

Krisken

Krisken

The twenty-two hundreth meeting of the Secret Order of Halforums shall now commence.

Order the first, the potential brofisting of bhamv3.

Frank

Frank

I need to remember all my gimmick alts now.

Dave

Dave

I'm in or something to that effect. {snickers}
User since Jan 28, 2013. You're in! Sneaky buggers!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

She's been Charlie this whole time.

Tress

Tress

She's been Charlie this whole time.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I'd feel weird about asking my wife to post just to increase the odds for me. I'm happy with my one chance :)
Not to up the odds, Krisken...I've been wanting her to join to up the Odds!

--Patrick

Krisken

Krisken

No worries, I'm not judging those that do :)

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

the joke's on you, I'm really good in the sack

Dave

Dave

Thread locked. Contest set. Good luck on the 18th, everyone!

Dave

Dave

Looks like a couple of the people missed out, so I'm open this up again for those who might have missed it. Closing this late Thursday night so Emrys has a chance to get out the new numbers and give me a new total from which to draw.

Gryfter

Gryfter

Wow... I missed this so... I'm in!

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I was going to be working that friday, but I quit my job, so i can be here for the stream :)

Dave

Dave

Wow. Congrats...?

Emrys

Emrys

I'm bringing the popcorn.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Wow. Congrats...?
Oh yes, I was all smiles when I did it, like a huge weight off my shoulders. can't wait till I start the new job (in like 2 weeks)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I'm in please!

PS4s are sexy!

Terrik

Terrik

I'll be working tomorrow morning, so I'll be patiently awaiting my award message in my inbox.

Emrys

Emrys

I'll be working tomorrow morning, so I'll be patiently awaiting my award message in my inbox.
Just as soon as the cheque clears.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Just popping in to say...holy crap, NR was a genuinely altruistic guy. Y'all can have my doodles, but you aren't getting a penny beyond that ;P

Good luck on winning, motherfuckers. A PS4 sounds...amazing.

fade

fade

Well the contest is over. If you want to stop receiving our newsletter, send a PM to Dave or Emrys with the subject "I withdraw from the contest".

*cough*

Emrys

Emrys

Very clever.

Dave

Dave

Just popping in to say...holy crap, NR was a genuinely altruistic guy. Y'all can have my doodles, but you aren't getting a penny beyond that ;P

Good luck on winning, motherfuckers. A PS4 sounds...amazing.
So you in or not? You don't have to give a penny, you just have to say you're in.

Emrys

Emrys

@Dave, when are you closing this back down?

Dave

Dave

Now. Just got back from visiting my mom. My day has been...interesting.

Dave

Dave

When we start, the UStream address is: http://ustre.am/fh0t

See you in about an hour and a half!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Lookin good, Dave!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Dave

Dave

Thread is now open again for contest comments and jokes about how Tinwhistler should not be allowed to win!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Put the cat back on!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Pour a class of lemonade, you savage!!!

Cajungal

Cajungal

*glass. For class.

Tress

Tress

I missed it! Who won stuff?

Dei

Dei

I just got home from derby practice, who woooon.

Piotyr

Piotyr

blotsfan

blotsfan

Wait...what?

drifter

drifter

Oh hey, congratulations

(seriously though, congrats!)

Piotyr

Piotyr

You have another 3 minutes to claim your prize.

blotsfan

blotsfan

How? I just closed the announcement. Please tell me

Dave

Dave

On the UStream, we're pulling numbers. You won the PS4!

blotsfan

blotsfan

I'm on![DOUBLEPOST=1397878811,1397878603][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry...I didn't meant to be all jerky about rushing on. I thought the missing out was serious. Thank you so much @Dave and @North_Ranger

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Thread is now open again for contest comments and jokes about how Tinwhistler should not be allowed to win!
:p

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

@Jay with the $200
@Celt Z with the $50!

Celt Z

Celt Z

Yay!

Jay

Jay

1652062_1690351469_o.jpg

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

The best part was when the cat kicked Daves ass.

Dave

Dave

First post being updated now!

PatrThom

PatrThom

First post being updated now!
Don't forget to update the site banner, too.

--Patrick

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

The only thing I won was live chat company with the HF peoples.

So I'm a winner. :)

Dave

Dave

Don't forget to update the site banner, too.

--Patrick
Thanks! I forgot to set it up to expire on the time. It's removed.

IF YOU PUBLISHED A BOOK, please let me know the title and paste the amazon link here as it was a super secret prize that figmentPez won! You all sold a copy, mang!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Dave

Dave

Bowielee

Bowielee

What the what?

phil

phil

Congratulations!

Emrys

Emrys

I think @blotsfan needs to invite us all over so we can take turns playing his shiny new PS4.

blotsfan

blotsfan

You're not welcome without doomweasels.

Emrys

Emrys

The doomweasels and I will be there. With snacks.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Sounds good, but no wanton destruction of my hometown.

Emrys

Emrys

Awww! :(

Not even one small rampage?

blotsfan

blotsfan

Fine. You can destroy the city of Niagara Falls since no one would be able to tell the difference anyways.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Just give the doomies some peanut butter. They'll be your friends for life.

Emrys

Emrys

Just give the doomies some peanut butter. They'll be your friends for life.
Shush, woman! No one must know their secret weakness!

If you're going to give them peanut butter, it must be Jif. They do have some standards.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Congrats everyone! I was busy having date night, so I missed out on the chat again...

Thanks! I forgot to set it up to expire on the time. It's removed.

IF YOU PUBLISHED A BOOK, please let me know the title and paste the amazon link here as it was a super secret prize that figmentPez won! You all sold a copy, mang!
A Touch of Magic (e-book, audiobook, paperback, hardback)
http://www.amazon.com/A-Touch-of-Magic-ebook/dp/B006ETGELA

Magic Astray (e-book, audiobook, paperback, hardback)
http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Astray-ebook/dp/B00ETN4AEQ

Making Mead: Brewing Your First Batch (e-book only)
http://www.amazon.com/Making-Mead-Brewing-First-ebook/dp/B00FNV47QY

Unless figmentPez is into playing celtic music, you can probably get away with not getting him the 10 sheet music books I also have out. ;)

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

If you're going to give them peanut butter, it must be Jif. They do have some standards.
Choosy ferrets choose Jif (at least Pooka liked it).

General Specific

General Specific

I would like to congratulate the winners on their luck...

I'm not at all upset that I didn't win anything...

Seriously, it's not like I had made elaborate plans about what to do with the PS4 or rearranged my living room or anything...

So, in conclusion, I hope you all die.

I hope everyone realizes this is all in good fun, serious congrats to the winners.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Put the cat back on.

fade

fade

Blotsfan said I could have the ps4.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Nuh uh. Besides, you wouldn't like it anyways.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

congrats to all the winners.
I unfortunately missed the drawing as I was trying to get work done and it slipped my mind. Shame, I was looking forward to it.

Celt Z

Celt Z

My Amazon gift card arrived today! Thank you, gift-card-donator!

Incidentally, I have no idea which Halforumite's handle it belongs to. So your secret identity is safe with me, Batman!