:3

GasBandit

Staff member
It's not often with these, but I kinda want to know the context behind this. Like why they have a contraption like that in the first place and why the dog is so gung-ho to get on it.
Some dogs just love to run, especially among breeds that were specifically bred for it, or I have been trained for it like sled dogs or racing dogs. I don't know exactly the story behind this particular dog, but that is clearly a commercially sold dog treadmill judging from the name on the side, so my guess is the owner knows this dog loves to run, and maybe they live in a place where they can't always go outside.

I've seen similar dog rteadmills in use at physio pratices (dogs that can't run outside yet after surgery or while readjusting to a new body type - e.g. losing a limb); I've also seen it in doggy day care facilities for the running-focused high-energy breeds . It's a great way to lose some energy, though most dogs will want more stimulation than just treadmilling.

GasBandit

Staff member

That is one smart cat.
My cat can't even figure out how to open a door that isn't a pull door and already cracked! Seriously... even if it is a cracked door he would just have to push a little on to open it, the dummy will stick his paw through the door, and pull it, squishing his paw.