:3

Owls and rabbits. Two demonic creatures made lovable thanks to a thick fuzzy overcoat of adorableness hiding their true appearance.

—Patrick

Wait, when did strikethrough stop working? :(
It still works.
If you're using a desktop browser, just select the text and choose the strikethrough icon "
strikeit.png
" from the formatting bar.
If you are on mobile (or your desktop browser does not support the rich text editor), you can strike by hitting the gear icon (the "Toggle BB Code" option) and then surround your text like so:
Code:
[S]This will be struck[/S]
will yield This will be struck.

--Patrick

Gods I hate imgur. Now I have to click on the link and then copy and paste the URL into a fresh tab to get anything from here to show up.
For me, clicking an image always opens up a new window/tab. Always. Oh, you’re only clicking to start the playback? Here, let me open up a new window for you anyway. And the new window just has the imgur banner and a blank grey square but hey at least the original image in the background tab is now playing behind it.

You can force the new window that opens up to work, by the way. You just have to edit the URL to replace the “i” near the beginning with “www” and then it works (at least for me).

—Patrick

Firefox Can’t Open This Page

To protect your security, imgur.com will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window.
Of course, other times I get absolutely nothing when I see a post from imgur in FF.