:3

BananaHands

Staff member
I log off for a night and come back to threads that could have used some crazy critters.

So here, I'm making up for lost time.

[DOUBLEPOST=1359471042][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1359471123][/DOUBLEPOST]DO A BARREL ROLL

Omfg- this is some cuteness overload. Damn. It makes me miss my guinea pig. Gretel was always a joy to come home to.

Here's a picture of Gretel the guinea pig and Buster the black lab on the couch with my mom:

Buster was a jealous mama's boy! Both he and Gretel passed away last Spring. :heart:

North_Ranger

Staff member
I'll see if I can persuade my friends to give me pictures of their guinea pigs... Me, all I've got is dust bunnies.

And these guys I met at Ropecon last summer:

I believe they noticed a particularly tasty-looking grub on the ground, and started pondering whose turn it was to eat it.

These Doomies are too cute, but I'm still desperate to get two bunnies!

Finnick and below is a picture of his companion, Gale.

I really hope they're not adopted before the General agrees to let me get them. :okay:

These Doomies are too cute, but I'm still desperate to get two bunnies!

Finnick and below is a picture of his companion, Gale.

I really hope they're not adopted before the General agrees to let me get them. :okay:
Y'know, considering the rabbit's digestion system is complete rubbish and doesn't actually digest anything, I'm sure you could get one of these to poo something special in his hand with some good timing :p

Y'know, considering the rabbit's digestion system is complete rubbish and doesn't actually digest anything, I'm sure you could get one of these to poo something special in his hand with some good timing :p

I see it as a fair trade off. Some women melt into a pile of goo at the sight of babies. I don't want a baby. I've raised too many people's children already. I want a bunny- preferably two (they're happier in pairs). We can't get a puppy until the backyard is fenced in after we're married. So, I want some cute, cuddly bunnies to take care of and love. IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK?!

I see it as a fair trade off. Some women melt into a pile of goo at the sight of babies. I don't want a baby. I've raised too many people's children already. I want a bunny- preferably two (they're happier in pairs). We can't get a puppy until the backyard is fenced in after we're married. So, I want some cute, cuddly bunnies to take care of and love. IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK?!
Have you considered putting bunny ears on the general? :p

BananaHands

Staff member
[DOUBLEPOST=1359675584][/DOUBLEPOST]

Fun fact: Move your finger left and right, it's like the cat is following it.