:3

"Oh sure, Tony! We'll go camping and drink all night! And sure, Tony, go ahead and just leave me behind because I haven't paid my tab in awhile! Real funny, Tone!"

armadillo2.jpg

I don't know what it is with imgur links, but every time I just get the "Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn." graphic whenever anyone posts a gif now. I usually have to close the thread, come back in, then there's a little strip of border with nothing inside it that I have to click on to go to imgur and view the gif there, and then it will work here. It's getting really obnoxious.

GasBandit

Staff member
Imgur's been really shitty lately, not just in embeds, but also on the main site. It would not surprise me if things are timing out and loading the 404 page because it doesn't know what else to do.

Sigh, guess it might be time to dust off gasbanditry and start rebuilding my image hoard. Pity it doesn't really work with gifv, though.

I don't know what it is with imgur links, but every time I just get the "Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn." graphic whenever anyone posts a gif now. I usually have to close the thread, come back in, then there's a little strip of border with nothing inside it that I have to click on to go to imgur and view the gif there, and then it will work here. It's getting really obnoxious.
I just right click in the "red" portion of the graphic and tell it to reload. I've had to do it so some of them 3-4 times, but never had to close the thread.

Fun fact: frogs mostly breathe through their skin...if it’s kept wet.
So letting him soak was kinda the human equivalent of opening a window in a smoky room and sticking your head out.

—Patrick