:3

I saw it as "100 to 0 in 3 seconds."
Someone else reversed it and retitled it, "Never try to take a popsicle away from a raccoon."

Everyone comments on the ear. "RAR CHOMP CHOMP oh this is good" *floop*

--Patrick

Oh, ffs. The cleaning crew's on Halloween leave, folks, couldn't we just avoid the squeesplosions for a week? No? Too hard?
Ugh. Fine, but you're cleaning it up^.

@ThatNickGuy is this an animatic from a Dill movie pitch?

The explosion only grazed my carapace, but it was enough to singe it. Ugh, that's gonna stain and I can't reach that part of my back. Guess that means an appointment with Bonnie the vet who works above my office. She gets too much enjoyment out of my grumbling when she gives me a bath. It's the only way I get a decent shower. I swear she uses the prissy, flowery scented crap just to further piss me off.

My office floor would need serious repairs, though. No time for that now. Whoever planted that step-triggered bomb wanted me and the currently most valuable thing in Nevermore to go up like fireworks on Independence Day. I'll see if Captain Greyer has a handwriting expert to examine the note.

I checked the rubber bear. It was fine. Its mechanical whatsits whirred as it cuddled into me. Well, that's a nice change from trying to kill me.

I still needed to figure out where this damn thing came from before its brothers and sisters invaded.

Last edited: