2009 income Tax will be a nightmare for some

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibibar

The tax credit is "automatic" that is applied to your paycheck. Hence, the problem.

Dave

Staff member
The same thing happened when Bush sent out his tax credit. Basically what they did was say, "Here's some money now. You have to pay it back later without interest. But this'll help you for the short term."

So it should be no surprise.

C

Chazwozel

The same thing happened when Bush sent out his tax credit. Basically what they did was say, "Here's some money now. You have to pay it back later without interest. But this'll help you for the short term."

I can't wait to see the faces on people who got that 8k credit for buying a house come tax time.

Shannow

Staff member

I can't wait to see the faces on people who got that 8k credit for buying a house come tax time.[/QUOTE]

that wont be effected by this.

I can't wait to see the faces on people who got that 8k credit for buying a house come tax time.[/quote]

that wont be effected by this.[/quote]
[STRIKE]
No, but they may have to pay taxes on that $8k, and I don't think anyone was ever told that when they got that credit.[/STRIKE]

Scratch that, I'm not sure where I got that from.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.