You've heard of don't text and drive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that she is a Mall Employee. Besides the loud splashing noises, and the smell of chlorine... she saw the damned fountain every day.

Of course it is hard to see, smell or hear a HALF ACRE FOUNTAIN, when your head is up your ass.

P

Philosopher B.

I fucking love the smell of a good lawsuit. Sometimes I even sue myself. UH.
Added at: 20:42
But seriously, that fall looked like it weren't no thang. She popped up like a jack out the mothaflippin' box.

Just putting this out there not sure if it's been said yet as I'm on my iPhone and haven't read the whole thread. But the supreme court has ruled that in a public place I.e. That mall you have no expectation of privacy because duh it's a public place. Now if it took place in Canada well idk then

M

makare

If she were a more sympathetic plaintiff I would definitely say she would win a suit.

And if she won, the defendant on appeal would have to show the appeals court that the decision was clearly erroneous as in no reasonable jury could have made that decision. That would not happen here. Unless there was actual misconduct, if she won it would hold up on appeal.

This is civil not criminal court.

If she gets past the first jury she is getting the dough.

Lady, THE LAW DON'T PROTECT YOU FROM YER OWN STUPIDITY, ya hear?

Accept your shame with dignity and you won't look like a complete cunt maybe.

I want it publicly known, that if I ever fall into a huge freaking fountain, you all have permission to post my dumb ass on youtube.

C

Chibibar

You know what is sad (about the woman that is) she is in court for credit card fraud (using someone else or something) and now she is known out there ;) not much of a scammer if everyone knows what you look like.

J

Joe Johnson

"But if the woman had not come forth, there is absolutely no way for anyone to have known who it was, nevermind been able to prove i a court of law that it was her. Even now she has the burden of proving that she is the person on that low resolution grainy video"

This is my point. Unless there's some other video out there of her, I couldn't have identified that person if it was someone I knew. So, basically she tells the world "that's me in this embarassing video". I can't imagine anyone came up to her before she outed herself and said "hey, your the idiot that fell into the fountain!".

M

makare

Not really I've already forgotten what she looks like. I don't think she will stick in many people's minds.

Oh ok, I thought we were discussing the legality of it. Yeah, I agree, it's unprofessional of the security team to let their friends record it. At the same time, we all need to understand, we're talking about mall cops here...

Hey hey hey... watch your mouth, good sir... that USED to be my profession...

And yes, while it was unprofessional of the employees to publish it, the lady was not identified, thus they should not be held accountable for any "defamation of character" or whatever else this waste of sperm is attempting to use as grounds for a suit.

As mall employees... well, I would have to dig to find any co-culpability with which she could use against the mall.

However, since it WAS technically a slip-and-fall incident, the security team should have at least done a S&F report on it, to cover the mall's liability for this dumb heifer.

Status
Not open for further replies.