You're Under Arrest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so anime of ultimate hilariousness. a Japanese buddy cop anime with two AMAZING woman!

so now the sad part, got the first 2 volumes for 10 bucks, found out its 13 frickin volumes long!

OH MY GOD I WANT THE REST BUT SOOOOOOO MUCH MONEY!

D

Disconnected

he's so excited i don't even know what he's talking about!

to google and wiki i go!

this is my third line!

I totally deserved that for being a tard and just being all excited like some sort of puppy. needless to say my point was why do awesome things have to be so pricey. I bought the first two volumes only to find that it was 13 volumes long and even at 10 dollars a volume I will be spending a ton of money to see all of it.

however, after watching volume one there is just something amazing about a buddy cop story set in a sleepy prefecture of japan. in addition to this, its a story about two female cops. Now this is all the more amazing because when have you ever seen a buddy cop story told with women. its like dirty pair but actually not set in the far future and still written like a bad 80's movie.

D

Disconnected

I just thought the first post was funny, and it did pique my interest.

them thar animatrational people are breaking down barriers again

I absolutely love this show. Tsujimoto is definitely a bro, and Kobayakawa is adorable. The OAVs are kind of forgettable, though. YUA: Full Throttle is looking promising, though

the fact that you watch this anime makes you ten times as awesome than before, I salute you sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.