WoW faction change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but there's a difference between him dying of old age and murdered because of inter-Horde politics. I mean, what are we becoming, the fucking Alliance?

I guess actually that makes sense. Both factions will now be led by war-hungry SOBs, so of course there will be war.

I can't wait for the fucking havoc Garrosh is set to fucking unleash in Cataclysm. The complete deforestation of Ashenvale plus the destruction of Southshore fucking rules. And Horde loses what? Fucking Crossroads? HA HA HA HA HA!
To be fair, we have not seen what the Alliance has taken from the Horde. The Alliance pushed hard into the Barrens and took the lower half of it, burning down Camp Taurajo and forcing the Tauren to build a massive wall blocking off Mulgore. There are also a few camps that are very isolated over in Alliance territory, like Kargath, Stonard, and Grom'Gol all being very, very close to Stormwind and Ironforge. Don't be surprised if the Horde loses one, two, or all of those outposts.

Yeah and killing Cairne is a really smart move
That was proven false. MMO-Champion posted that from a post located at Something Awful, and the poster admitted afterward that he wrote the whole thing up as a joke to see how many people would believe it, based on the information he already knew of Cataclysm, thus causing MMO-Champion to immediately take it down.

That's great news, as a Tauren most of my WoW career I'm glad to hear Cairne is still a part of the Horde, him and Thrall were the only voices of reason left...

That's great news, as a Tauren most of my WoW career I'm glad to hear Cairne is still a part of the Horde, him and Thrall were the only voices of reason left...

This was Chris Metzen's favorite Cataclysm picture, showing Thrall and Cairne saving Horde children after the beginning of the Cataclysm. I don't see either of them just being killed off.

The whole reason the person at Something Awful wrote that Cairne was killed by Garrosh was due to a rumor that Baine Bloodhoof, Cairne's son, was being replaced at Bloodhoof Village for another NPC in a few leaked data files. This started rumors that Baine would be taken to Thunderbluff and put in his fathers place as leader NPC, which thus lead to it being included in the fake writeup.

Now Baine could just as likely be taken and turned into one of the first Sunwalkers, or stationed at the new Mulgore Wall to keep out the Alliance. We will have to wait and see for that, but I don't see them killing of Carine.

It could be possible Carine joins Thrall on his pilgrimage after Thrall is almost captured by the Alliance. Metzen said as the most powerful shaman in the world, Thrall is not going to be sitting around in Orgrimmar during this expansion, but instead out trying to save the world from the elemental upheaval that has come in the wake of Deathwing's return. That is really the only reason Garrosh is giving so much leeway to do what he wants right now, Thrall is dealing with more important issues, and I can see Carine, a very spiritual and shamanic person himself, joining, thus why they have that promotional picture I posted above.

Edit. I Saw that! Yes Thrall is still doing off on his pilgrimage, we actually learn that was what he was doing in the Goblin starting zone when SI:7, the Stormwind Spy and Assassin Guild, attempted to sink his ship and then capture him, causing the Goblins to join when the Alliance also sank their ship for almost coming between them and their "prize" while out at sea. The thing is that Thrall is still just going to be a shaman, not "The Guardian" like the fake writeup post. This is the person that is going to be the new Guardian, Med'an, son of Garona and Medivh.

The comic needs an artist that isn't someone who wasn't born Joe Mad's nuts.

I haaaaaaaaaaate the way the dude draws orcs....and honestly, that's all that matters to me.

God, I also hope Thrall get's the updated model he so VERY, VERY, VERY much deserves. Make Orgrim's armor look COOL, not like Blackrock Depths greens.

Scythe, that reminds me, has the comic been put in hardback collections yet or the Legends Manga?
Don't think so on either, I know they were selling a special hardcover of the first 9 comics at BlizzCon, but that was the only time I saw a hardcover so far. Hopefully we get a real one soon of the first arc.

God, I also hope Thrall get's the updated model he so VERY, VERY, VERY much deserves. Make Orgrim's armor look COOL, not like Blackrock Depths greens.
This, I really hope some updated models are in the works for the other leaders like Varian, Sylvanas and Varimathras recieved. Thrall and Jaina especially have always bothered the hell out of me.

Don't hold me to this, but I hear Thrall and Jaina are both going to get some decent upcoming updates. We got to saw a bit of Jaina's upcoming model during the 3.1 trailer, but why they have held off releasing it on the live servers I don't even have a clue.

Thrall is actually most likely going to get his model update for Cataclysm, since he has a larger role to play in it. Rexxar got a model upgrade for Burning Crusade, and Sylvanas got an upgrade for WOTLK, so I really see Thrall getting the treatment soon.

Don't hold me to this, but I hear Thrall and Jaina are both going to get some decent upcoming updates. We got to saw a bit of Jaina's upcoming model during the 3.1 trailer, but why they have held off releasing it on the live servers I don't even have a clue.

Thrall is actually most likely going to get his model update for Cataclysm, since he has a larger role to play in it. Rexxar got a model upgrade for Burning Crusade, and Sylvanas got an upgrade for WOTLK, so I really see Thrall getting the treatment soon.
Yeah, I figure Thrall and Garrosh, possibly even Cairne will see some upgrades in Cataclysm thanks to larger roles in the story (or so the various previews seem to hint, I suppose). Jaina just needs to not look like a level 20 Mage, especially since she's right next to one of my favorite character designs (Varian).

Status
Not open for further replies.