Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibibar

Chazwozel said:
Chibibar said:
rac3r_x said:

sounds like you don't approve?

Also what made you think that the movie is about the players instead of the characters in the game? (the key NPCs and such)
:facepalm:

He was making a joke.

Since that's pretty much an accurate description of what WoW is like...
I didn't see many "asshat" while I was playing for about 2 years.... most of the people I encounter (at random) are pretty nice..

so I guess I miss that boat.

I was being facetious. Perhaps they can write the whole script based on Barrens chat with lots of Chuck Norris references.

C

Chibibar

rac3r_x said:
I was being facetious. Perhaps they can write the whole script based on Barrens chat with lots of Chuck Norris references.

heh... maybe Mel Brooks can do one :)

God, I WISH Mel Brooks was still making movies.

Though, in this PC age, his stuff would be so neutered by the studios that it would be no longer funny.

See: Dracula: Dead and Loving it.

Seeing as this is a Dupe thread, I officially proclaim the thread to now be about Mel Brooks and how awsome he is.

C

Chibibar

Bowielee said:
God, I WISH Mel Brooks was still making movies.

Though, in this PC age, his stuff would be so neutered by the studios that it would be no longer funny.

See: Dracula: Dead and Loving it.
Yea..... me too..

I still think it would have been Epic!! :)

Non-PC 70s humor:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7S5BP-tvR8:e1ln1ywg][/youtube:e1ln1ywg]

Did this need an enitrely new thread just so you can post your negative thoughts? I mean, really. Did it?

That said, there's a Mel Brooks box set that's been calling my name every time I'm at work. Cripes, it's tempting as all hell. If only I had the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.