[Question] Wonder Woman - What would make a good gift?

I'm looking for a suitable Christmas gift for my friends five year old. She is a big fan of Wonder Woman so it seems like something related would make a great gift.

I have been searching the toy section of amazon but I can't find anything quite right for her age.

Any suggestions? If I buy from the states i'm going to need to pay for shipping so I don't want to break the bank on it.

Something under $30 perhaps.

Let me get the obvious out of the way first, and suggest you buy her a length of rope.

I think a Wonder Woman t-shirt might be a good gift. T-shirts can be fairly large and baggy, so she won't outgrow it too fast, hopefully. Alternatively, another item of clothing such as a hat, or socks, might also work.

Let me get the obvious out of the way first, and suggest you buy her a length of rope.

I think a Wonder Woman t-shirt might be a good gift. T-shirts can be fairly large and baggy, so she won't outgrow it too fast, hopefully. Alternatively, another item of clothing such as a hat, or socks, might also work.
?

Shitload of good stuff on Amazon for that. Just type Wonder Woman.

Ignore the Halloween slut costumes though.

.... well you should at least.

I need an American mule again....

Metal bracers seemed like a good idea as her mother is going to make her a costume.

I haven't seen any good ones unfortunately.

How about the boxed DVD set of the original Wonder Woman series starring Linda Carter? I don't know if it would fly or not with modern kids, but I loved the hell out of it when I was a kid.