Withdrawing from Amy's NSFW Art February Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Biannoshufu

Yes.
I was trying to make the doing the month of February because february is easy when naked and drunk, but it failed.

Also:
4.jpg

12 hours, off and on.

B

Biannoshufu

Suddenly penis!

12 hours, but it definitely shows!
There was a warning in the earlier illustration that ravenpoe inspired.

And penises, (apart from all their magical little utility functions) are fascinating objects to draw, especially the flaccid ones, because making them look real is more difficult that way. An erect penis is an obvious symbol, but they look like squid fingers at rest.

I'm stumped for what to do tomorrow though. Might do a hand study.

fade

Staff member
The original Night is still my favorite zombie film. It's so realistic in comparison to most of the alternatives. Even down to the creepy, speculative newscasts.

B

Biannoshufu

I might have to do a zombie for a future piece.

im hitting a wall here where I'm having to struggle between wanting to do my best work on the dailies, and yet making sure I don't fall behind on my art show pieces, which I can't post since that would kind of piss off the gallery management.

Fennewalde's stamina exhausts me just reading about it. *that's what she said, etc* I wish I could crabk out 5 awesome pieces a day like him. Hell, even half.

I might have to do a zombie for a future piece.

im hitting a wall here where I'm having to struggle between wanting to do my best work on the dailies, and yet making sure I don't fall behind on my art show pieces, which I can't post since that would kind of piss off the gallery management.

Fennewalde's stamina exhausts me just reading about it. *that's what she said, etc* I wish I could crabk out 5 awesome pieces a day like him. Hell, even half.
I'm convinced he's an advanced form of a spam bot, and at the end of the month, he will rape us all.

B

Biannoshufu

Sorry, this is kinda late, but I didn't realize I had a huge event to go too until my date called and said she was 15 minutes away. Just got back, and you can see where I stopped....
6.jpg

B

Biannoshufu

today's

I really suck at still life glass. Expect to see more as I ramp up practice
7.jpg

B

Biannoshufu

Ok, so, this has really fired up my creative engines as it were, but I find myself needing to withdraw because I'm falling behind on my Other Art, which I need to get done, and can't really post here. So I will still be painting/drawing,but from this point forward I won't be posting my work here. (maybe napkin sketches)

B

Biannoshufu

Aawww, but guys, once I get faster I'll start doing sketches and art and posting those both.

Status
Not open for further replies.