Will the Venture Brothers truly return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fade

Staff member
You want to know what fade likes? Venture Bros. Fade loves Venture Bros. Before the Ventures, I can't remember the last time a show actually literally made me laugh out loud. It's so freakin' clever, too. So, are we actually getting a new season? The show gets better every single episode, and the finale was no exception. Operation PROM was breathtaking. And it ends with the cryptic and saddening "The Venture Brothers Will Return". It kind of gave me the impression of a really long hiatus. But then [AS] gets my hopes up with the recent marathon and special. Anybody read any rumors?

There's usually a year or more between seasons. They seem to take a really long time to make.

According to Wikipedia, preproduction on season 5 only began in June. It's going to be a helluva wait.

I've heard confirmation that it would in fact be returning for at least one more season, but I can't think of where I heard that or any details.

Cajungal

Staff member
I think there's actually something on Adult Swim about it--that there is a new season coming. I love that show too. Can't wait to see more.

fade

Staff member
Dr. Mrs. The Monarch has to be one of the hottest cartoon characters ever, in spite of the voice.

Cajungal

Staff member
I love her, and I'm so glad she's gotten more time on the show. She's badass, resourceful, and intelligent. Great character. First time I heard the voice, I nearly spat water all over the TV screen.

Did you see the Special this weekend? If not you must try and catch it, it was 15-minute mockumentary From the Ladle to the Grave: The Shallow Gravy Story. Following the rise and fall of the power trio of Hank, Dermot, and Helper.

It was HY- sterical! It ends with the following;

Did you see the Special this weekend? If not you must try and catch it, it was 15-minute mockumentary From the Ladle to the Grave: The Shallow Gravy Story. Following the rise and fall of the power trio of Hank, Dermot, and Helper.
No, the best part of that was the scene with Dr. Venture, when he finally realizes who Dermot is.

Yes, they are coming back for another season.

GasBandit

Staff member
I also read somewhere, around the time last season ended, that next season was supposed to start november-ish of 2011.
Added at: 10:50
Also: DEAR GOD Dermott's pit-hair. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.