Whose Line is it Anyway? Returning to TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am filled with excitement! And while I have not seen a lot of Aisha Tyler's work, I do know that she is pretty funny! HUZZAH!

Hell to the yes. And Aisha Taylor hosting? BLISS! Though, it's hard to hear her talk now and not picture Lana Caine.

All they need is Greg Proops now.
I actually think Jeff Davis was the best "fourth." Pity he didn't appear more.

Greg's awesome too though. And Brad. Chip's pretty cool. And if they can somehow manage to get Robin Williams to be a regular contestant, that'd be wonderful.

Cajungal

Staff member
I didn't really like it when Robin Williams was on. Maybe I need to check out that episode again, but I remember him being more of a comedy speed bump than anything.

I didn't really like it when Robin Williams was on. Maybe I need to check out that episode again, but I remember him being more of a comedy speed bump than anything.
Robin Williams is a mixed bag. He's funny and has a lot of energy, but he is going to take over anything he's on. It will become the Robin Williams show.

I'm pretty sure the only reason Drew Carey isn't involved with this is because The Price is Right is a full time gig for him now.

I'd love to see a return of the BBC version with Clive Anderson hosting again. Then again, I'm simply obsessed with BBC panel programs and all the people involved with them.

8 Out of 10 Cats, QI, Mock the Week, 10 O'clock Live, etc...

Dave

Staff member
WHATWHATWHAT?!?!? How did I miss this? Imrov and specifically short form - which Whose Line is - are my bread & butter comedy-wise! I'm fucking stoked for this!

Yeah, except these guys are funny. :troll:
Now now, when you've been telling jokes as long as Dave has, you're bound to start repeating your material a bit.

After all, he's the one who came up with the line " If the cook help to make the gluttony, you help to make the diseases" from Henry IV, part 2.

Cajungal

Staff member
I am filled with excitement! And while I have not seen a lot of Aisha Tyler's work, I do know that she is pretty funny! HUZZAH!
She might still have a standup special up on Netflix. It's pretty good. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369056179][/DOUBLEPOST]Woah, the CW? Isn't that where all the kiddie dramas congregate?

For this, I might find a way to hook up my olde analogue teleoceiver to receive the digital HD signal.
…unless it's a cable-only thing, in which case never mind.

--Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.