[Question] Who is playing SWTOR aaaand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am, my main is on Kathol Rift. Just got my high-end collector's edition speeder last night.

This one:

Well, that's not me, but I have one just like it.

I'm playing Empire on Iron Citadel (PVP server) with a handful of friends, and Snuffleupagus from this forum. We have about 25 guild members, which is like 18 distinct players, and got our first full clear on Eternity Vault last night.

We'd be glad to have you. And we plan on starting up a sister Republic guild on the same server at some point as well. :)

S

SeraRelm

Hmm, should gather everyone to one server and make a Halwars guild.

Thinking of playing, but the $10 off Standard Edition isn't work for me on the main site....

So I contact their Live Chat and the guy gives me two 15% off coupons, neither of which work and after that he asks to screen share to see my exact screen and I told him to fuck off.

So much for my adventures in SW.

I'm enjoying it. Just got my Jedi Sentinel to 50 on Shien server. Those of you looking for KotOR 3, play a Jedi Knight. Shit's epic.

Going between a Sith Warrior and a Trooper Vanguard right now, Sith story's not bad so far, plus it lets me be a dick and less Shiny Happy People without feeling weird about it (hell even the nice options for Sith are still 90% stab 'em in the gut).

I would, but I'm not paying 59 when it's advertising 49 but the website and origin system is broken to the point it won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.