Which movie are you more likely to see this weekend?

You must see one of these new release movies:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OF those three I'd see G-force.

If it were open to any movie this weekend I'd probably try to get a group to see Bruno. Failing to get anyone to go I'd probably just go see The Hangover by myself. I've really wanted to see both of those but haven't had a chance yet.

escushion said:
I did; but all his choices suck.
Welcome to the point of the thread.

(that GIF overstates my own vehemence on the matter; I've just been waiting for an opportunity to use it) :D

phil said:
OF those three I'd see G-force.

If it were open to any movie this weekend I'd probably try to get a group to see Bruno. Failing to get anyone to go I'd probably just go see The Hangover by myself. I've really wanted to see both of those but haven't had a chance yet.
Go see The Hangover. I've yet to find anyone disappointed with it.

L

Lally

Out of any of those, The Ugly Truth, since G-Force looks like it would irritate the crap out of me, and I don't like scary movies, whether they're well done or poorly done (and that one looks to be the latter).

But, I don't have to worry about that. At the rate I've seen movies recently I'll see another one in 2013. :tongue:

Cajungal

Staff member
Yikes....

Well if I HAD to pick one, let's use process of elimination:

G-Force: No fucking way am I going to a movie about talking gerbils.

Orphan: I've stopped watching movies with evil children.

So I guess I'd choose The Awful Truth. So what's it about?

I figure, out of all of them, The Ugly Truth would be the easiest to sleep through. Except for maybe during the screaming Hiegl scene.

W

Wasabi Poptart

If I only had those three movies to choose from, and for some reason couldn't stay home, I would pick Orphan.

G-Force. I have no interest in the other two and honestly? I kinda want to see G-Force.

Of course, I have enough interest to see it for free at the store when it comes out on video in a few months, but out of the three, I'd still pick that, first.

I have to go with G-Force and Will Arnett. That guy is hilarious, but this movie will probably suck.

I will probably just hit the ol Redbox this weekend, instead.

Wait. :paranoid:

Yes, a bit of the ol' in-and-out. :hump: :rimshot:

Shegokigo said:
I'm totally snagging that Zen, thank you!
Yeah, I probably could have picked a better moment but I've been dying to use it ever since I saw it elsewhere. :D

A

Alucard

Well since I've practically seen most of the films this year and am looking forward to Ingenious Bastards.

Going to the drive in to see that Harry Potter film and that fast and the furious flick out of boredom for saturday evening.

S

Steven Soderburgin

BlackCat said:
Well since I've practically seen most of the films this year and am looking forward to Ingenious Bastards.
Define "most"

Status
Not open for further replies.