Whats for Dinner?

I made a Game of Thrones feast from scratch (except for the chorizo). All the recipes come from Medieval texts on cookery. Oat bread, rye bread, and pea soup from Anglo-Saxon England. There were also two meat pies.

Below: White beans and bacon from the High Middle Ages.

And roasted chicken. Again from the High Middle Ages.

I made a Game of Thrones feast from scratch (except for the chorizo). All the recipes come from Medieval texts on cookery. Oat bread, rye bread, and pea soup from Anglo-Saxon England. There were also two meat pies.

Below: White beans and bacon from the High Middle Ages.

And roasted chicken. Again from the High Middle Ages.
Knock knock.

figmentPez

Staff member
58410286_137530934063267_6865756749123780578_n.jpg

This is chili on waffles. It was really good. There's also cream cheese and cheddar cheese layered in there too.

Can I take a minute to say a "Fuck you!" to the people on my Facebook who felt the need to insult my food when they haven't spoken to me in years? Because that shit is rude. I'll take joking from my friend who actually talks to me, because this is a weird thing to do, but it turned out great, so don't question my well-being, or call it a "pregnancy craving". Only people who are present in my life have the right to joke about it.

View attachment 31108

This is chili on waffles. It was really good. There's also cream cheese and cheddar cheese layered in there too.

Can I take a minute to say a "Fuck you!" to the people on my Facebook who felt the need to insult my food when they haven't spoken to me in years? Because that shit is rude. I'll take joking from my friend who actually talks to me, because this is a weird thing to do, but it turned out great, so don't question my well-being, or call it a "pregnancy craving". Only people who are present in my life have the right to joke about it.
Sounds great to me!
We made something similar recently:
https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes...h-ranch-style-eggs-and-cilantro-crema-2685392

View attachment 31108

Actually, that looks pretty damn good. I will wash dishes for leftovers.