Welp... (Leyla has joined the battle)

You're wife is gestating an avatar!?

I have so many questions I don't know where to begin.
And avatars are combinations of human DNA and Na'vi DNA. Therefore, we must conclude that either Jay or his wife is a 10-foot blue alien.

Much obliged people.

Now I have mostly received the congratulatory comments by the good folk of Halforums, now one has to ask.... what will change in this humble man's life?

1. Posting constructive and positive things on Halforums.
2. Cooking new recipes.
3. Sexual things.

Much obliged people.

Now I have mostly received the congratulatory comments by the good folk of Halforums, now one has to ask.... what will change in this humble man's life?

Your multiplayer gaming schedule will be like mine... welcome to the brotherhood!

Also, you must master the art of the quickie. Children are merciless cockblockers.

what will change in this humble man's life?
Well, assuming everything comes out all right...

…your schedule will be disrupted.
…the Government will expect certain things of you.
…you will become responsible for things you don't control.
…you will need to learn to budget.
…you will buy a big pile of crap that you will use for one year and then throw away, and every year, you will buy another pile.
…everything of value to you will be in constant danger of being destroyed.

But seriously, the biggest change in your life? You will have to always consider what's best for somebody else ahead of yourself. Every time. Otherwise, you aren't doing it right.

--Patrick

Zappit

Staff member
And if we track the chain of events that led to this, it will invariably lead right to Nick's prom night.

There is nothing that I can add to this thread that would be either true or constructive.

Except - congrats, Jay!