Weird Al's new album-stream for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was. He's one of the few artists that understand if you treat your fan base right they will support you. And artists that won't let their audience preview their album only have to wait until the album is released then every song will end up on Youtube anyway.

Already pre-ordered Alpocalypse. It's Weird Al... when has he EVER released a bad album?
It's amazing how talented Al is. He can sing in any style which is really hard for an artist. And his voice is amazing.

Although it's not his most popular song this is my favorite Weird Al song. It's better than the entire trilogy.

Although it's not his most popular song this is my favorite Weird Al song. It's better than the entire trilogy.

That's like the first video of his i ever saw... didn't even realise it was the same guy that made Amish Paradise at the time...

But my fav song is this:

Al looks good for a guy that has been performing in public since 1976.
Well he doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs, and he's a vegan... plus he gets lots of exercise because he needs stamina for his shows (we're talking costume changes every other song on a slow night!). It's unsurprising he's in such great shape.

fade

Staff member
It's amazing how talented Al is. He can sing in any style which is really hard for an artist. And his voice is amazing.

I'm guessing you don't have kids who insist on listening to Kids Place Live on XM every frickin' time you drive even 5 miles from home. They play that song so often, the parents always vote it off on their weekly vote off thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.