[Question] Wednesday, march 7: what's the bigger news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is going to be more discussed online, and which is going to be more discussed in traditional news media:

iPad 3 - aka iPad HD
Super Tuesday results

I'm guessing online is going to be iPad, but traditional news media will be a day behind and talk about super Tuesday, perhaps touching briefly on the iPad, and save most of the iPad news until Thursday.

And while I did recently add another Mac to my home (due to the possibility of a lawsuit, sadly), lest I be framed yet again as an apple fanboy, I still have nine windows computers in my house that see regular use, compared to the 3 macs, and three iOS devices compared to the four android devices.

Still, I'm excited for the iPad, and hope its all that and a bag of chips.

Happy Birthday, poe. And yes, the most talked about story I've heard isn't the Super Tuesday results, and I haven't heard word one about the iPad 3; it's been the fact that Peyton was released by the Colts.

Don't feel bad. Just care as little as you can every day, and leave the bigger jobs to careless professionals.

I couldn't care less about the iPad 3 and I have no idea what Super Tuesday is even about.
Thats pretty much how I felt about it. I had to look up what Super Tuesday was, and from what I can gather, its another one of their waaaaaaaaaay too many election days in the republican nomination.
(What are we, like halfway through your guys' NOMINATION process?)

Thanks to cable news, the run up to the next presidential election now begins the day after the midterm general election.

Status
Not open for further replies.