[Webcomic] Webcomic Appreciation Jamboree

S

Soliloquy

Does anyone know what Rittz is up to? He did end up going to japan to study animation, didn't he? Any word about how things went from there?

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

Does anyone know what Rittz is up to? He did end up going to japan to study animation, didn't he? Any word about how things went from there?

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

re: PA

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

or

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

xkcd substitute

I can really relate to the RealLife comic today because I also really enjoy foul weather. The rest of my family thinks I am crazy but the rain just makes me happy when I see it. I guess it's a good thing I live in Washington cause I sure get plenty of rain :)

Reply: You are welcome Vegeta

Erfworld said:
Maggie laughed again. "What if you cleave her in twain with your mighty broadsword?" she giggled. "What if your siege-ram is..is too grand for the gates?" Her giggle fit continued until she calmed herself with a deep, grinning breath. "Oh. All men exaggerate their stats, Lord. You all imagine a weapon bonus that isn't there. If you do break her like a...feral mount of some sort, then I suppose she'll heal fully at dawn. But the memories will last her a lifetime."
I guffawed

figmentPez

Staff member
they all seem delighted that the bear just crashed through their living room wall
Of course they are. Years of Kool-Aid commercials have conditioned us to believe someone crashing through your wall must have brought good stuff with them.

D

Dusty668

Love the new Subnormality, a poignant, introspective look on the human condition, and Sphinxie!!!!!!!!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The only thing I don't get, the teenage/youth rebellion thing is so normal, why would he get muttered at???

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

And, because I like posting older webcomics for appreciation purposes: