Wahad's D&D4E Game [Oneshot, to be extended if possible]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The usual is needed: vent, microphone, gametable. D&D character builder is recommended but not mandatory. Three spots reserved for Gill Kaiser, tegid and Bubble181.

Time will be catered towards European citizens, BUT others are of course welcome if they can make it. Time not yet decided but we can work that out once everyone gets here.

Like I said originally (and was about to tell you by PM), if I can (depending on the time) I'm in. The next few days are going to be a bit busy, though.

Alright, because I think people are more or less off their vacations now, from what I remember, there is a possibility of the game being held anywhere in the next two weeks up until July 29th!

If that's too short ahead, anytime after August 26th up until the 30th is also possible.

Please state your availability and if you have time, you can also make a character. I'll start giving you background information once we've established a date and time.

I'm in a complicated moment schedule-wise right now. I'll try to get my schedule clear and I'll come back to you as soon as I can.

Okay, since four days seems a bit short, any date up until July 29th falls off.

ANYWHERE BETWEEN AUGUST 26 AND 30

I guess I would be interested. But it will depend on when and how long the game runs. If it's only a one shot I'd really like a longer game than just a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.