[Informational] User Group Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
To combat our rising spammers, I'm changing things a bit. Users who register are called Registered Users and are effectively on probation. These users are unable to change their sigs and have limits on things like conversations, blogs and avatars. Once they've been here and active a period of time they will be automatically moved to a group called Trusted Users. I have moved all of you to this group. I hope.

So check yourself and make sure that you are in both the Registered Users AND Trusted Users groups. All I have to do is figure out HOW you do that!

If you think you have NOT been upgraded and have issues doing anything on the site, please let me know and I'll check it out.

Isn't it being in the Registered Users OR Trusted Users group? Since the Registered group is the same as the Trusted but with more limitations (so it doesn't make sense to be in both groups at the same time).
Also, I tested changing (or rather adding) a sig, and it worked. I guess that's a way to test it?

Dave

Staff member
Being promoted doesn't change your user group, it merely adds you to another. If I could just move you I would. But being in the Trusted User group allows you full access as planned.

Hello Halforums I can please to have link for more information on Trusted User Group? Also, you would like to be purchasing cheap product for increasing her pleasure, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.