Uh.... waffles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[strike:3vs4k3xq]Yes, I know we have a game forum.

No, no one ever checks it so I'm asking here.

I just installed Quest helper and I have one simple question. How do you change the active quest that it's tracking?[/strike:3vs4k3xq]

Nevermind, I just figured out that it automatically prioritizes based on proximity.

So, this thread is now about waffles.

MMMM waffles.

Is it sad when a tipping point on which cheap hotel/motel to choose hinges on which one offers make your own waffles at breakfast?

R

Rubicon

Denbrought said:
I still remember when I had my first waffle, a few months ago.

Buckets were needed.
for too much syrup or your stomach reaction to eating waffles?

waffles pwn dude

P

Philosopher B.

I thought you meant they were there to catch your tears of joy.

- Philosopher B., who fucking loves waffles.

And I thought they were for your saliva because you ere drooling over the waffles because they're so delicious. Man, how many meanings can a sentence have?

Dude even frozen toaster waffles are amazing!

But I actually prefer pancakes, sure waffles have syrup traps but a good pancake is porous and soaks up the syrup for you.

Cajungal

Staff member
:rofl:

Ya know I actually prefer pancakes, because I never got to have them as a kid. Mom always made waffles, never pancakes. So I just loved pancakes because of the novelty, and because I could make funny faces with fruit. Waffle faces looked like horrible pock-marked people, and no one wants to be bummed out at breakfast time with a pock-marked dude staring at you.

Cajungal said:
:rofl:

Ya know I actually prefer pancakes, because I never got to have them as a kid. Mom always made waffles, never pancakes. So I just loved pancakes because of the novelty, and because I could make funny faces with fruit. Waffle faces looked like horrible pock-marked people, and no one wants to be bummed out at breakfast time with a pock-marked dude staring at you.
I liked waffles because we could dip them in butter and then in sugar. This was something we couldn't do with pancakes. Sure, both got syrup, but that butter/sugar thing was just the best.

Cajungal

Staff member
Man.......that sounds good.

I just put a ton of smartbalance on a pancake, roll it up, and eat it that way. :drool: YOM. Man. I have pancake mix.

-- Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:19 pm --

I'M GOING TO DO IT! BLUEBERRY PANCAKES!

Cajungal said:
Man.......that sounds good.

I just put a ton of smartbalance on a pancake, roll it up, and eat it that way. :drool: YOM. Man. I have pancake mix.

-- Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:19 pm --

I'M GOING TO DO IT! BLUEBERRY PANCAKES!
it was great! It's one of those childhood things I really miss.

Mmmm, blueberry pancakes!

Cajungal

Staff member
THAT'S RIGHT. You bastards all wish you were in my tiny apartment, listening to me sing da vinci's notebook tunes as a try to assemble something tasty when i'm feeling so uncoordinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.