This doesn't seem especially logical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embedded Youtube videos (I didn't see any others around, sorry :-P) cover up the pop-ups from the forum (such as the list of who liked/hugged/etc from a specific post).
Not exactly a huge issue, you can usually scroll up or down a bit and still see it; but it's not very clean or makes a lot of sense.

This is a MUCH bigger problem on mobile devices, where you can't just tell it to ignore the embedded video.

--Patrick

S

SeraRelm

Can you provide a screenshot? I don't have any problems of which I know.

This doesn't happen to me on any computer I use to access the forum (laptop, desktop, work desktop)... Could be your browser?
Edit: Having seen your screenshot... yeah, not at all. Embedded videos are in the background of that.

I have occasionally been having the "alerts" badge show up under the search bar, too. I wonder if they're related?

--Patrick

That means it's most likely something webkit-related, since it has happened to me on Safari in all three Mac desktop, PC desktop, and mobile (iOS) flavors.

--Patrick

I don't know if this is related, but starting today (that I've noticed) the forum can no longer be scrolled horizontally. I keep my screen resolution pretty small (when I'm not gaming), and am used to having to scroll the screen over to hit the "top" button, or to see whether I have alerts/inbox messages. Now the horizontal scroll bar is completely gone, and I have to wonder if the forum resolution has been nailed to a value higher than my res. I can get everything to fit, but I have to zoom way out to do it (or presumably I could run with my res up in the 1280 range, but since I have a 4:3 monitor this gets annoying quickly).

--Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.