Export thread

Third Annual February Draw Every Day Event!

Gusto

Gusto

Forumites!

We are gathered here again on this auspicious occasion to come together as artists and challenge each other to PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT.

And by push it to the limit, I mean draw/write/paint/sculpt/art something every day in February and post it to your own art thread made especially for the occasion!

Please respond here if you're interested in joining in, and feel free to go ahead and create your February thread!

And remember, better to post a scribble every day than a masterpiece every week! This is about keeping a consistent schedule more than anything else, but I expect to see some glorious shit.

ASSEMBLE!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Gusto

Gusto

What are you tryin' to tell me, L?[DOUBLEPOST=1358791558][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way, I'll be posting progress on my current painting and hopefully, depending on the timing, Chad Sexington 's painting as well. I count that as "art done on a day".

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I actually only wanted the first part of the gif with the salute..but..I couldn't find it. So, I'm saluting you with all my intent to try and actually draw everyday this time.

Gusto

Gusto

Alright cool that's what I thought! :D

Zappit

Zappit

Hell yeah, I'm in. No major health issues like last year (knock on wood) and access to an iPad. I have no excuses.

Gusto

Gusto

Hell yeah, I'm in. No major health issues like last year (knock on wood) and access to an iPad. I have no excuses.
No excuses! Quoting for posterity!

fade

fade

Word up, kids.
Summoning fennewalde

Gusto

Gusto

Word up, kids.
Summoning fennewalde
Aw, shit.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

No excuses! Quoting for posterity!
Frankly I think "aw my kidneys are failing" is a pretty lame excuse anyway, and he should post TWO things a day to make up for last year, plus an extra thing on Saturdays as interest. Lazy.

I'd like to participate except I have zero artistic skill! So I'll just be envious of you guys instead.

Gusto

Gusto

Yo! Bumble the Boy Wonder ! Git yo ass in here!

fade

fade

Hanging out the CogNoman light as well. Hope no one minds. Fenne and CogNoman are acquaintances from an now-defunct art forum i used to frequent. They've been here before.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Ehhhhhhhh.. Maybe.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Oh man.

I can fail again!

figmentPez

figmentPez

Count me in. I'm going to give it my best. I have no idea how school will be going, but I probably need the stress outlet.

Gusto

Gusto

Fuck yeah Pez.

Bumble and Sin, I wanna see some heart and some hustle.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Would hustle and heart include fan art.

Seems to be all I want to do lately.

I feel so....uninspired.

Gusto

Gusto

Would hustle and heart include fan art.

Seems to be all I want to do lately.

I feel so....uninspired.
Half of my first year's outing was Scott Pilgrim, so yes.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I'm just not sure how into I can be when every year, it's only me and one or two others that actually make it the whole month..

Gusto

Gusto

I'm just not sure how into I can be when every year, it's only me and one or two others that actually make it the whole month..
I hear you, I know I'm part of the problem, or at least I was last Feb. I've made it the other couple times though and I hope to make it this time as well!

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Also, last year I did 2 drawings a day. Just throwin' that out there.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Maybe we should be allowed to socially shame anyone who fails. Humiliate them into success!

Gusto

Gusto

Yeah you sure did.

fade

fade

I'm married with two kids, and my Mondays and Wednesdays are booked until 9pm. It's not lack of desire that keeps me from coming through every day.

Zappit

Zappit

I would have made it if all my organs had their shit together. I was rolling the first half of the month.

Gusto

Gusto

Every time we have a DED event, I either get a new job or have just started a new job.

Zappit

Zappit

Every time we have a DED event, I either get a new job or have just started a new job.
And where do you stand now?

Gusto

Gusto

I just started on January 7th. :) Which is the largest "new job" window I've had for a DED.

Zappit

Zappit

I'm going to give it my best
New person!

Or alt!

David

David

I have no excuses other than my own procrastination. I'm in! Bumble, don't let us flaky schmucks stop you from rocking this.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Alright, I'm in. But I won't like it. And I have a vacation for Valentine's Day, so that stretch of updates will all be posted a week late.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Alright, I'm in. But I won't like it. And I have a vacation for Valentine's Day, so that stretch of updates will all be posted a week late.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocheater

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

I might just post random stuff just because. There's no way I could draw something everyday... but maybe SOME days :)