[Announcement] Third Annual February Draw Every Day Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forumites!

We are gathered here again on this auspicious occasion to come together as artists and challenge each other to PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT.

And by push it to the limit, I mean draw/write/paint/sculpt/art something every day in February and post it to your own art thread made especially for the occasion!

Please respond here if you're interested in joining in, and feel free to go ahead and create your February thread!

And remember, better to post a scribble every day than a masterpiece every week! This is about keeping a consistent schedule more than anything else, but I expect to see some glorious shit.

ASSEMBLE!

What are you tryin' to tell me, L?[DOUBLEPOST=1358791558][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way, I'll be posting progress on my current painting and hopefully, depending on the timing, Chad Sexington 's painting as well. I count that as "art done on a day".

I actually only wanted the first part of the gif with the salute..but..I couldn't find it. So, I'm saluting you with all my intent to try and actually draw everyday this time.

Zappit

Staff member
Hell yeah, I'm in. No major health issues like last year (knock on wood) and access to an iPad. I have no excuses.

No excuses! Quoting for posterity!
Frankly I think "aw my kidneys are failing" is a pretty lame excuse anyway, and he should post TWO things a day to make up for last year, plus an extra thing on Saturdays as interest. Lazy.

I'd like to participate except I have zero artistic skill! So I'll just be envious of you guys instead.

fade

Staff member
Hanging out the CogNoman light as well. Hope no one minds. Fenne and CogNoman are acquaintances from an now-defunct art forum i used to frequent. They've been here before.

figmentPez

Staff member
Count me in. I'm going to give it my best. I have no idea how school will be going, but I probably need the stress outlet.

I'm just not sure how into I can be when every year, it's only me and one or two others that actually make it the whole month..
I hear you, I know I'm part of the problem, or at least I was last Feb. I've made it the other couple times though and I hope to make it this time as well!

fade

Staff member
I'm married with two kids, and my Mondays and Wednesdays are booked until 9pm. It's not lack of desire that keeps me from coming through every day.

I have no excuses other than my own procrastination. I'm in! Bumble, don't let us flaky schmucks stop you from rocking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.