[Movies] The Woman in Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Not the biggest fan of horror movies (most of them are not much more that "BOO!!!!" movies and have very little real suspense) but I want to see this one. You'll see why when you watch the trailer.

I'm interested to see how well Daniel transcends his "other" role. It's a very tough thing to play someone so iconic and not get forever labeled.

Honestly this reminds me of a fantastic Nicole Kidman movie called "The Others". Nice, creepy, dramatic without going the full on horror route. I'm looking forward to seeing this.

J

Jamesdawn

I have not watched The Woman in Black movie. But i have read 2 review of this movie. This movie got good review. After reading the review i am very excited to watch this movie. I am sure this movie will be interesting.

It looks like our sentient bot has reached the teen level of consciousness, where every terrible scary movie is a must see.

I saw this movie recently, it was free to watch on tv, not the worst movie ever. I didn't see any of the trailers or anything.

While I didn't really see Harry Potter, I couldn't help but think that he's really freaking short.

I saw this movie recently, it was free to watch on tv, not the worst movie ever. I didn't see any of the trailers or anything.

While I didn't really see Harry Potter, I couldn't help but think that he's really freaking short.
They should have got him instead of Elijah Wood to play Frodo, they wouldn't have needed CGI to get him to the right height against everyonelse ;)

Biggest mismatch casting in a horror movie IMO is still Sarah Michelle Gellar in the Grudge. Like I'm supposed to believe she's having trouble with a demon.

Biggest mismatch casting in a horror movie IMO is still Sarah Michelle Gellar in the Grudge. Like I'm supposed to believe she's having trouble with a demon.
The Grudge was the first horror movie since Candyman to legitimately scare me.

I am stealing this because it's so true and totally explains why I didn't like The Grudge.

Status
Not open for further replies.