The Twilight Saga - Could it be deadly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police are treating the death of a 23-year-old man at a Wellington cinema last night as unexplained but not suspicious.
The body of the man was found in a movie theatre at the Reading complex on Courtenay Place by a staff member shortly before 8.30pm last night, said police. The theatre had been screening The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
SOURCE

They claim that the death wasn't suspicious but I would start looking at Stephenie Meyer.

Could someone create a story as terrible as Twilight by mistake or was it murder?

He probably laughed out loud after seeing Edward get his Bedazzle on in the sunlight. I could feel the cold gazes and hear the girls around me sharpening their eyeliner pencils when I did it in Full Moon (my ex asked me to go with her, for the curious).

He probably walked into the theatre by mistake and realized he would forfit his masculine reputation if he was seen leaving, so his nuts decided they had had a good run and killed him.

Ross

Staff member
Twilight has already killed the minds of millions...

How did they make the third movie ready just 7 months after the second movie's release, anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.