The law of unintended consequences, or "Suggest things for Gared to taste"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked at a Lindt store for about a year. We were obligated to try everything so we could help customers with questions.

It was a good job.

Whenever I make a flourless chocolate cake I try to slip a little bit of chili into the batter. I think it goes really well with a nice cream cheese frosting; but I can't be sure.

Anything. Eat anything. But if you want particulars...

Sashimi. Some good otoro, in particular. Go to a reputable sushi restaurant, so you'll know you're having quality fish.

Chocolate. Just a bar of dark chocolate, and I don't mean stuff like Hershey's or Cadbury, but stuff like Lindt (do you get that in the States?) or...whatever goes for high quality over there.

Fruits. As fresh as you can get them, and as seasonal, too (to ensure optimal flavor). Mango, strawberries, raspberries pineapple...apples and bananas are pretty much good all year long, so don't bother with those.

Can't think of any particular dishes, but I'm pretty sure you'll have a list of amazement ahead of you with this. Or I hope so, anyway.
You're Belgian, you're not supposed to acknowledge that Swiss stuff is any good :p

Status
Not open for further replies.