Export thread

The Jay Show - Interview # 4 - LittleKagsin

Jay

Jay

Official Sign-Up thread here:
https://www.halforums.com/threads/introducing-the-jay-show-official-sign-up.26633/

The Jay Show proudly announces its "4th" and MOST INTERESTING interviewee ever... LittleKagsin.

Kindly note that this selection was taken completely at random... at no point or time did this host improperly consider this interviewee by any indiscernible advantages such as:

1. Nationality. Despite popular beliefs that some misguided posters may have, this host cares little whether you’re Canadian, American or whatever else you may have the misfortune to be. Except those with Spanish accents, I cannot easily accept you as the host cannot perform adequately if I am bothered with a perpetual and massive boner during the entire interview.

2. Providing us a “Kaggie”. (aka Dramatic Cosplay Acting) - *evil laugh*

3. Bribery of any form whether it would be physical, monetarily or a misplaced crate of Cheetos.

4. Promises of a “special prom night”.

5. Accessible “research and development” in the candidates online cosplay folder… nope, no access at all....nooope

As LittleKagsin is one of the most active interviewee candidates throughout the waiting period and such a cool person I’d love to hang out with, I think she’ll fit in very well with legendary previous candidates such as ThatNickGuy, LittleSin and Gusto.

This interview will be voice chat based and the format of the interview will be somewhat tweaked again for the 12 of you who still give a shit. To incorporate the addition of my sidekick’s questions and to reduce interview time, the questions will be cut down from 10 to 7 with less pre-interview questions. The sidekick will prepare 3 questions of their own.

Furthermore, for this interview, there shall be… pre-interview requests for additional entertainment that will appear in this thread. You will rue the day you applied for this interview LKS.

In the meanwhile the fine people of Halforums are encouraged to send me your discreet PMs and try to bamboozle LKS with your own special questions. The last batch of bamboozlers were impressive and I like how you folks have grown in the quality of your questions.

The interview will take place sometime next next week.

P5OCl.gif

In the meanwhile, I'll continue "research" and expect some…. entertainment to appear in this thread.

Post away bitches.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

LET IT BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I'm so excited about this, you don't even know. I'm prepping myself, even now, for the unmitigated, savory horror that awaits me. Thanks so much for picking me, I promise not to disappoint.

Let's get some more interest in this interview, c'mon people bamboozle!!

Bring it on Jay, bring it on.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I'll bring the boozles.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Go onnn.... *waits patiently*

Gusto

Gusto

Go onnn.... *waits patiently*

Jay

Jay

# of Bamboozlers = 1

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

# of Bamboozlers = 1
:(

Jay

Jay

Now 2!

As per your pre-interview punishment, expect a PM shortly within a day or so as you'll be performing for the Jay.

x8QJ7.png

Gusto

Gusto

Will ye be wanting a cohost, me heartie?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Gusto and I will be hosting our own podcast, simultaneously running while yours is going on; Making snide remarks and "do-ho-ho"-laughing like Statler and Waldorf do to the muppets.

Jay

Jay

Kaggie, expect your set of instructions to magically appear by the means of PM sometime tomorrow.

So how many cosplay outfits do you own?

:awesome:

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Oh dear...0.O

Uh, I own 7 that I can remember right this second....*to lazy to go look*
(Appa, Ivy, femLink, Super Alice, Mikuru Asahina - Maid, School Uniform and Rocker.)

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Jay

Jay

... School Uniform? Give me all the gory details.

1265739_o.gif

Gonna have to Goggle the rest of that other stuff tomorrow.. except Ivy and Snow White of course.

Jay

Jay

Instructions have been sent.

Bamboozles = 3.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

... School Uniform? Give me all the gory details.

View attachment 4200
It is seriously not that exciting. =^^= (Also, I'm working on the instructions, but right now the internet stops working everytime I click the link, I'll keep at it though!)

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

It is seriously not that exciting. =^^= (Also, I'm working on the instructions, but right now the internet stops working everytime I click the link, I'll keep at it though!)
I don't know, the Catholic School Girl Uniform, is like a BSOD switch for many guys...

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I don't know, the Catholic School Girl Uniform, is like a BSOD switch for many guys...
I suppose you're right. I just thought as far as school uniforms go that particular one...just isn't as exciting as others. :)

Jay

Jay

This language does not compute.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Kaggie, expect your set of instructions to magically appear by the means of PM sometime tomorrow.

Jay

Jay

Is it done yet?

abd-154.gif

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

It will be today. =^^=

Jay

Jay

AM I THE ONLY ONE EXCITED????

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

AM I THE ONLY ONE EXCITED????
Excited? I don't even know what's going on...

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Instructions 1: COMPLETED!!

strawman

strawman

WHEN DID YOU SNEAK INTO MY HOUSE AND USE MY COUCH?!?

Jay

Jay

Rages Faces of the LKS.jpg

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

100%!! I'm so proud.
Added at: 00:43
WHEN DID YOU SNEAK INTO MY HOUSE AND USE MY COUCH?!?

While you were sleeping...

I'm not a creeper, I promise.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Sorry Stieny - I used your couch again. Please don't be to mad with me. :)

strawman

strawman

:hide:

PatrThom

PatrThom

You do B1 very well.

--Patrick

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

So...

I'm thinking nearly everyone has lost interest in this. And since most everyone doesn't seem to care, I think Jay has lost interest as well....

But I haven't! So if anyone wants to send me some questions, bamboozles or anything else (questions about me, cosplay, or just whatever you would like to hear), I was thinking I would do a Q and A youtube video for you guys. Does that sound alright? If so, flood me with questions! Flood me! I would still love to do this. :)

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Interest is not lost, no fear there! But maybe Jay has lost momentum for the moment?

Speaking for myself, I enjoy the hell out of these... they keep patrol interesting.

Espy

Espy

Somehow I missed this thread. I am amused. You may continue.

Questions you want? Hmmm. Alright then.

How did you get into cosplay?
If you could be do any character, no limits on money or time, who would it be?
What is your favorite thing to do that isn't cosplay?

I know it's not a flood of questions sorry, it's more like a small gentle wave of questions, the kind of wave that just washes over your feet before retreating to the ocean depths.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Here are the questions I sent to Jay, let me know if you want more Kags:

1. If you could make one cosplay, with no limits on time or budget, what would you do? What is your absolute dream costume?
<Ninja'd by Espy! :ninja:> Heh.

2. What is up with you not liking chocolate?

3. How did you get into video games?

4. If you had to give up one: movies or video games, which would you drop?

5. What is your favorite memory from going to ComicCon?

strawman

strawman

2. What is up with you not liking chocolate?
Wait, you don't like chocolate?

You are dead to me.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Wait, you don't like chocolate?

You are dead to me.

At least we'll always have the memory of 'The Couch'. :(

You guys still want me to do this in youtube format, yes? Or would you prefer answers now?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

How many times have you had sex in costume?

Or is it always in costume?

Espy

Espy

You guys still want me to do this in youtube format, yes? Or would you prefer answers now?
Video superior, Constructicons inferior.

Tress

Tress

Seriously, what the fuck?

Jay

Jay

8kDCg.png

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Seriously, what the fuck?
I'm sorry, I thought this was the bamboozle with questions thread. I didn't realize it was the toss softballs thread. Ok, what's your favorite color, then?

Simple fact: If you own a lot of costumes, eventually one is going to be used for play time.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

You can bamboozle, I'll still answer your question. I think you'll be disappointed with my answer, but it will still be answered. :)

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

The correct answer is ''nunya"

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Haha! You're a stud Officer_Charon!

I'm planning on doing the video tomorrow guys!! Split in to two parts Cosplay Questions vs. Non-Cosplay Questions.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

*does the happy-cop dance. Cabbage-patching may, or may not be involved*

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

*does the happy-cop dance. Cabbage-patching may, or may not be involved*
...I'm far more interested in this video!

Adam

Adammon

Haha! You're a stud Officer_Charon!

I'm planning on doing the video tomorrow guys!!
yay.gif

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Starting the upload guys!! :)

Also, I'm not so sure why it sounds all fuzzy and whats going on with that..sorry. Anyone know why thats happening? (Derpie derp noob...)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Part 1!!!!

(Hope you don't mind, I used your couch Stieny!! =^^=)

Jay

Jay

Someone did the right thing and wifed her.

figmentPez

figmentPez

:confused: I've been pronouncing your name wrong this whole time. I am a terrible friend.

Anyway, Christa you are adorable. Enthusiastic and a little shy at the same time is a wonderful combination. Great job on the video, and I'm looking forward to part 2.

linglingface

linglingface

You're adorable! We need to hang at SDCC, for realsies! ~<3

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

You're adorable! We need to hang at SDCC, for realsies! ~<3
Psh, for real!! That would be amazing! Let's do it!

Also, thanks, you're so sweet to say that!
Added at: 20:44
Part 2 lovelies!!

Here is the costume in question:

linglingface

linglingface

We need to plan for Nerd HQ during SDCC (I went alone each time last year! T^T) and Nerdcore show!

figmentPez

figmentPez

More questions!

1. You've met some pretty famous cosplayers, but who do you most want to meet in the future?

2. What convention would you most like to be able to go to?

3. If you could join in with an existing cosplay group, who would you join, and what character would you play?

Non-cosplay:

4. What movie is your biggest guilty-pleasure?

5. What game have you replayed the most?

6. What is your favorite breakfast cereal?

Espy

Espy

Awesome! I love the piano, been playing since I was about 5 or so. Do you still play?

LittleSin

LittleSin

Oh man..I just want to make more videos now!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Awesome! I love the piano, been playing since I was about 5 or so. Do you still play?
Not so much anymore, I don't have a piano. But I always play when I go visit my parents' though. I wish I had practiced better when I was taking lessons, I was kind of a horrible student. I'm actually hoping/planning on doing some cosplay videos with me playing the piano. Kind of like a cosplay music video or something.

Bones

Bones

damn sad I missed this, if jay is really done I will gladly take over interviewing duties...larry and me, we are masters of the craft.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. I'm pretty much forever interested.

linglingface

linglingface

Not so much anymore, I don't have a piano. But I always play when I go visit my parents' though. I wish I had practiced better when I was taking lessons, I was kind of a horrible student. I'm actually hoping/planning on doing some cosplay videos with me playing the piano. Kind of like a cosplay music video or something.
I was also an awful student. Played since I was young, really loved sight reading fun, new music, but rarely practiced. I haven't played in over a year now T^T but not by choice. No space for my baby. :( It's currently living at my aunt's giant house, so some day when I *d0* have space, I can have it back.

strawman

strawman

Not so much anymore, I don't have a piano.
You're welcome to play mine anytime you like. It's just to the left of the couch you keep using.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

You're welcome to play mine anytime you like. It's just to the left of the couch you keep using.
Wow, you're such a pal, thanks!

Docseverin

Docseverin

You had me....until no chocolate. Crushed. A downward spiral of despair will now begin.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

At least you have a parachute for that downward spiral right?

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Oh, braVO

Docseverin

Docseverin

I didn't deploy, I am aiming for your house. My descent is from 120,000 ft AGL so I will be breaking the sound barrier when I hit.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I've got a bouncy castle in the backyard waiting. Dont' you worry, it'll catch you.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

The end of my interview does exist!!

Enjoy guys. :)

Jay

Jay

actually____by_owaranainatsu-d3hdtwe.png

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

There are no words. :)

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

So everyone's taking their pants off, or what?