The Halforums Tinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JCM

Well, being jealous of my total awesomeness is only natural.
Yes. Because to walk aimlessly across the Earth is everyman's dream.[/QUOTE]

Should be. Try it sometime, and perhaps you wouldn't seek validation from random people in an online forum.[/QUOTE]Just curious, from the number of times youve talked about wandering....have you even been outside your country or spoken another language, if so, where and how many, or is this forum roleplaying?

Shannow

Staff member
Considering it is a quote from a Tarantino movie used in jest (which I had thought was pretty obvious), I would go with: yes.

And it's also a Kung Fu reference... and he always get the name wrong... it's Kwai Chang Caine dammit.

Shannow

Staff member
And it's also a Kung Fu reference... and he always get the name wrong... it's Kwai Chang Caine dammit.

Go back through. You will see I spell it defferently all over the place for just that reason. Kaine, Cain, Caine, Kain, Kaine. Whatever takes my fancy.

I am sorry, I had really assumed it was obvious at this point. And yes, I know the whole "assume" thing.

K

Kitty Sinatra

I wish to die either after wrestling a cougar or a pirate.. preferably a cougar pirate.
wanna wrestle? *purrrr* er, Rawrrrrrrr *purrrrrrr*

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

I also want to add that when I first read the thread's title I thought Tinwhistler was gonna be handing out awards.:confused:

I felt honored to be included too.

And to presever that honor I'm choosing not to look and see just how many Y names we have registered....

:whistling:

And for the record, it would have been cool even if I wasn't included.

J

JCM

now who´s Usapi?
There just aren't that many "U" users whose name fit the rhythm scheme. I don't know either.

Thanks for all the nice words, guys, I'm glad most of you enjoyed it. :)[/QUOTE]It must have sucked choosing the "C" one though... Calleja, Crone, Chaz, Cajungal, Catafish, Chichibar, Charlie dont surf, CrimsonSoul, ChronosH-A.... thats just off my head.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Oh, and Cuyval Da-someting

It must have sucked choosing the "C" one though... Calleja, Crone, Chaz, Cajungal, Catafish, Chichibar, Charlie dont surf, CrimsonSoul, ChronosH-A.... thats just off my head.

Most of my picks had to do with how well they fit the rhyme or rhythm scheme, with a few exceptions. And you may notice it's all male because I already did a "ladies of Halforum" poem and I didn't want to have to worry about gender balance.

You even included my greatest fear, that of drowning.

This is how you know the mods really do care.
I live to serve.

Huh - did I mention the scar I've got on my chin from precisely that on this forum? If not... creepy coincidence.
Heh, I didn't remember that if you did; it was just a rhyme thing. Sorry if I traumatized you.

Status
Not open for further replies.