The Good, The Bad, The Yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no chef, but I spend a lot of my time on the internet looking at different recipes. Sometimes I see a delicious dip I would like to try, should I ever entertain, or sometimes I see an idea for a great weeknight meal. And then again, there are those times where I see recipes that would not suit my palate... or those which make me dry heave.

This thread is for you to share these recipes with me! Whether it's a fancy meal or something slathered in cheese, feel free to post!

I will start off:
Cheddar and Chutney Panini

This panini looks very interesting! Cheddar and apple chutney! I have never had chutney of any type, but I love all things apple so I would like to try this ooey gooey mess!

Epic Rainbow Cake

This rainbow cake.... used $14 of butter!!!!! I almost made this for my birthday, but the blogger said it was too rich to make for small gatherings. Maybe one day!

BACON TIME!!!!!!!!!

Turkey Bacon Club Wrap

Man, I could use one of these right now!!!! So simple, but EXACTLY what I want for lunch!

Fried Green Tomatoes with Bacon Ranch Dip

I love fried veggies *pokes pudge* but this bacon ranch intrigues me. I may just have to try it! Maybe make fried pickles? Mmm...

Spicy Bacon Peanut Brittle

Hmmm.... Don't know if I would try this... what about you?

Bacon Caramels

Ok ok... I understand the whole salted caramel goodness, but this looks like the bacon fat I save after making bacon.... :faint:

I've seen that rainbow cake, and apparently it's a good recipe. Had a friend who made it for her own birthday.

Thanks for the lasagna link! I am always looking for ways to cut down dishwashing!!!

Don't have a recipe online, but a surprisingly delicious side dish is Ham-Spinach rolls.

What you do is you fry the spinach in a skillet for a brief period of time, enough to make it lose it's fluids, with a chopped onion. Then you let it leak out for awhile, and take out some ham slices. You put the spinach in the ham, roll it up, sprinkle with cheese a bit and put the whole in the oven for about 15 minutes.

OH MY GOD. That sounds INCREDIBLY delicious right now.... I think I'm really hungry. Haven't eaten anything all day...

Status
Not open for further replies.