The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

CJ - that's an adorable child! I just want to squeeze the little cheeks!

In my neck of the woods, it's finally warm enough that I can hang clothes on the line. Winter is finally almost gone!

fade

Staff member
Well, I never regretted leaving my professor posting as much as I did today. So why is that an epic win? My former students (and a couple who came after me) won the international level of AAPG's Imperial Barrel Award. They beat out bigger schools like UT and Colorado School of Mines with massive budgets. Nice.

My elderly neighbor found my wallet and gave it to me today. She didn't even rob me blind. I'm definitely going to need to do something nice for her.

Maybe it's just my simple Canadian upbringing but on my street we say thanks to our neighbours with baked goods.

ElJuski

Staff member
I say you take the worst traits of both. Arrogant, hipster, chubby guy with a rock n' roll bent and every so often maxin on ladies by puffing my name out in smoke

EDIT: Secret: I've done that before. That comic was made to show me I wasn't alone.

Anyway I totally shovel snow for some of my elderly neighbours and they thank me with gifts of fresh apple pie and homemade chai tea and it is incredible since I like shovelling snow anyways.

Someone put it in her mailbox. It could have fallen out anytime I had gone for a run or anything like that. The address is not correct yet on my driver's license as I haven't gotten around to updating it.

I assume it fell out somewhere in front of her house and someone saw it, picked up and put it in the nearest mailbox.

I will be monitoring any misuse of my credit cards.