The El Juski's Doodle For a Dollar Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

quandofloo

The El Juski Doodle Imporium

Any chance of getting a penguin of some sort for me to use as an avatar?

ElJuski said:
*snip!*

And now the latest one! I'm sorry; I know you people like your personalized doodles better, but I can't help myself. I enjoy making these.

I also promise that I won't be using inthepooper jokes as a storyline anymore.
But I like it inthepooper!

Wat?

SHIIIIIIIIIIII

ElJuski

Staff member

I know, I know...get back to slaving over your signature doodles, and not this stupid shit...

ElJuski said:
I know, I know...get back to slaving over your signature doodles, and not this stupid shit...
Nah, me likey. The comics are funny :teeth:

P

Philosopher B.

Ahaha, the bear/duck one was fantastic. :rofl:

'Hit It and Quidditch' is good, too, hehe.

Man, I jsut keep loving these comics.
It's somewhere between XKCD and Cyanide & Happiness and Happy tree Friends, really.

screw the doodles, make moar comics!!!

you should seriously put those up in a site, create your own webcomic.

ElJuski

Staff member
Thanks for the comments, guys.

I made a separate page for my comic, because I wanted to make some doodle changes...from what I just clacked out on the first page of the thread:

UPDATE:I am now changing things up for a bit...if you want a doodle, I will doodle anything you want for a dollar. I will also send you a copy of said doodle. I'd think anything goes for that dollar, although bigger projects / really gross shit I would charge a little more. But, who knows. I figure now is the time to capitalize on this growing industry of wax meets paper, as I could use some money to pay for bills and loans and bills and Blatz. Sorry about anybody I didn't get to before starting to charge; I'll scroll through the pages and get some done.

Oh, and donations, I guess, are always accepted, even though I'd probably feel guilty about it after wards and make you a doodle anyway. I'm not crippled; I'm just in my 20's and figuring I could make some chump change doing something I enjoy and hopefully you will get a kick out of. Anyways. That's the deal. Keep checking back, folks!

END UPDATE

Let me know if I've just sold out and become an asshole :zoid:

ElJuski

Staff member
Bubble181 said:
Hmmm. Using Paypal to send $1 is useless, so you will have to wait a while while I think of fun stuff to doodle :-P

Hrmmmm...good point. Maybe this wasn't fully fleshed out afterall. I think for the time being I'll still do doodles for free.

Heey! No! I just meant I'd have to think of 4 more things before I could send you $5 for the one I already have plus the other ones!

Alternatively, make merch. :thumbsup:

ElJuski

Staff member
Yeah, I think merch is in order. I should talk to Dave about that; maybe work out something where my designs go half to me and half to paying for the forum.

Just thinking out loud here.

What about a donate button? And I'll just make the doodles but folks can donate? Is that being sellouty-asking too much? = / hrm.

ElJuski

Staff member
Haha, I'll do your doodle for free, no worries. Asking for money really drove everybody away :zoid:

I really should setup a donate button, or a website for more...uhh...developed doodles. Or something.

But I will get yours done for frizzle.

Hey, I was thinking I'd pay for doodle of Red Skull and Skull from PvP, and Red Skull would be...well, he'd sort of...with the...and Skulls eye and...

You know what, this is starting to sound like a bad idea now that I think about it.

L

Le Quack

I will pay money for a shirt that says 'I will hit it and Quiddich'

good money.

Somebody make it.

L

Le Quack

ElJuski said:
I'm on it! I really should start posting shirt ideas on threadless...
Your snitch one was good too, but I think
"Your snitch smells like spit" would be better
Because.. you know... he swallowed it.

L

Le Quack

It looks like he has an erection.
I should stop posting these.

But seriously, hit it and quiddich I will buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.