The El Juski's Doodle For a Dollar Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
UPDATE:I am now changing things up for a bit...if you want a doodle, I will doodle anything you want for a dollar. I will also send you a copy of said doodle. I'd think anything goes for that dollar, although bigger projects / really gross shit I would charge a little more. But, who knows. I figure now is the time to capitalize on this growing industry of wax meets paper, as I could use some money to pay for bills and loans and bills and Blatz. Sorry about anybody I didn't get to before starting to charge; I'll scroll through the pages and get some done.

Oh, and donations, I guess, are always accepted, even though I'd probably feel guilty about it after wards and make you a doodle anyway. I'm not crippled; I'm just in my 20's and figuring I could make some chump change doing something I enjoy and hopefully you will get a kick out of. Anyways. That's the deal. Keep checking back, folks!

END UPDATE

If you want something doodled, post here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can (or am not lazy enough anymore to pick up a crayon and a piece of computer paper).

The Babe Lincoln request:

I said I'd whack you:

And these doodles, by far, are not Droll:

Cajungal

Staff member
The El Juski Doodle Imporium

Can you show me your take on a Cajun---in Crayola?? :D

ps, love the babe lincoln. Reminded me of Freakazoid-- "Babeheart"

S

Shazam

Is there any way to resize the images?
I wanna put the whack one in my sig.

ElJuski

Staff member

HowDroll said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You are awesome!!! Thank you!

No problemo. Now, DICKERDOODLES!!! :Leyla: :Leyla:

Can you show me your take on a Cajun---in Crayola??
Sure. But now I gotta think outside of the punk-rock orange box :smoke:

PS- those of you that still want your old doodles, let me know as well. They're hanging around on my Photobucket page. You could probably just go there as well ^__^

ElJuski

Staff member

I can handle that :) I will do that, but not tonight. Perhaps tomorrow. Yes.

YESSS.

Tommorow there will be [strike:974t8biy]blood[/strike:974t8biy] doodles

Cajungal

Staff member

ElJuski said:
I can handle that :) I will do that, but not tonight. Perhaps tomorrow. Yes.

YESSS.

Tommorow there will be [strike:22fx3mh4]blood[/strike:22fx3mh4] doodles
You should reward yourself with a MILKSHAKE.

ooo, doodles. I probably haven't made much of an impact to warrant something, but think of this as a creative challenge!

Cajungal said:
You should reward yourself with a MILKSHAKE.

In that case, though, I'LL DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE.

Juski, do me.

I have a yearning to fill that gap down there, and you're the only one that can do it right.

G

Gill Kaiser

El Juski, you remind me of Edward Monkton. I think you've got the same kind of simple, whimsical thing going on. I approve! :heythere:

I wonder if you could whip up an avatar picture for a friend of mine, whose screenname is "The Avatar of the Tortoise Kebab" (in reference to Zeno's Paradoxes). I tried to draw a tortoise on a stick myself, but I think your brand of cuteness would suit it better.

I'd be much obliged. :ninja:

I have a request, and I know I already have a sig so yes I'm greedy.

One of my CoH characters is a mind/empath called Faith Healer, and she looks like this:

(I have no idea why I made her look emo; I just like purple.)

That's the avatar on my supergroup's board and I would much prefer a doodle. It's way too boring.

Green_Lantern

Staff member

All the Lantern Corps symbols would be too much? Each one with a color?

At least green lantern? =(

ElJuski

Staff member

Mav said:
Can you doodle a Tardis please?

WTF is a Tardis? :?

Anyways, I'll get around to it sometime later today maybe who knows. I'm also hatching another doodle plan which may put your requests by the wayside. Hehehe.

ElJuski

Staff member

Hahaha and now I locked my topic without being able to unlock it <_<

HRM.

ElJuski said:
Mav said:
Can you doodle a Tardis please?

WTF is a Tardis? :?

Anyways, I'll get around to it sometime later today maybe who knows. I'm also hatching another doodle plan which may put your requests by the wayside. Hehehe.
A tardis is a time machine and spacecraft used by The Doctor in Doctor Who. It looks like a blue British police box.

Green_Lantern

Staff member

ElJuski said:
Hahaha and now I locked my topic without being able to unlock it <_<

HRM.
I couldn't find the gif version so:

Tardis=That thing that doctor who uses to time-travel

If/when inspiration strikes, I'm still curious as to what exactly my sig is looking at (other than a smiley wearing a silly sign :-p) and what happened to all the Bubbles who came before...

ElJuski

Staff member

Bubble181 said:
If/when inspiration strikes, I'm still curious as to what exactly my sig is looking at (other than a smiley wearing a silly sign :-p) and what happened to all the Bubbles who came before...

He's looking at the recently popped bubble 180 you tardbutt! :Leyla:

North_Ranger

Staff member

I'd be curious to see m'self as one of your doodles. Maybe something I could put in my sig...? ;)

I never got one :(

I pmed you on the old forums about it but you never made one... I want a funny crayon drawing making fun of me too :p

Cajungal

Staff member

I changed my mind (unless you already started, in which case, forget my selfish commands).... I don't want a Cajun, I want Fajitagirl and Salsaboy!!!

L

LordRavage

Can i get a Doddle with black angel wings?... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.